News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

The Topic Fail

Started by MexikanoS, January 29, 2010, 03:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MexikanoS

Hello! I don't know what's bad with my SMF, but when I'm going to send an post then I haven't got Smyles etc. check:

hxxp:img704.imageshack.us/img704/8956/postmx.png [nonactive]

Maybe some1 can upload his working version, then I will resend files on my FTP server, and I it didn't work then I'll contact my site's server's administrator. Thx for help.

Kays

Hi, before going though all that Try clearing your cache.

If that don't help, you can find the latest version here. Upload all of the file except settings.php. Since you are using a FTP client. Do it folder by folder as FTP clients can miss files in subfolders.

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

MexikanoS

I cleared cache many times. And I was trying your 2nd "file to file". Nothing helped... :-\

//And I'm always using files from SMF Download site.

/2/If you want check it, visit hxxp:www.gamehaxxx.cba.pl [nonactive] (Testing site atm)

greyknight17

Is this issue resolved now? If not, did you make any changes to your forum prior to having this problem or is this the first time you are using it (meaning the forum is new and just installed)? Check to make sure all the files are uploaded to the server correctly and that none are 0 bytes in file size.

Advertisement: