Recent Topics for RC2

Started by mikev, November 16, 2009, 10:53:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikev

Putting it in the most simple term:  I'd like to have the functionality of this mod, specifically the index.php?action=recenttopics function, updated for RC2.

I've set up several other recent posts mods, but none of them are quite what we're looking for, but the creator of that mod hasn't been around for a few months.

Your reward for helping me, aside from the undying devotion from 36 people who are active in a fake online baseball league [nofollow]?  ONE INTERNET!

Thanks!

Trekkie101

Try emulating the version and see if it passes until the mod is updated :)

mikev

Arantor

As stated in #simplemachines, it's more than just a version change here; this creates template edits. You could post in the mod's thread and ask if the author plans to update it.

mikev

I did, and I was also advised to post a mod request because it seems the creator of that mod has dropped off and not posted in quite some time.

Arantor

Indeed, and you've done the right thing. Maybe someone will be able to help you out.

mikev

Quote from: Arantor on November 19, 2009, 10:37:40 AM
Indeed, and you've done the right thing. Maybe someone will be able to help you out.

Still holding out hope that someone can help out.  I can't believe I'm the only one who uses this kind of feature?

mikev

lordevil

I have a board full of members wanting this. Man I miss my old 1.1.0 version :p

Advertisement: