Google Member Map

Started by TLM, December 18, 2005, 08:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlcd

I've been trying with IE6 also and the problem persists.

Nobody can help me?

Dejv

Well, I have manually installed the previous RC8 version on 1.1.3.
So try to install it manually

***edit***
Have checked that issue with OPERA again, its showing pins and names in opera as well!
SMF 1.1.20

sjmiller85

one problem I am having, is that I am using a modified theme, and I BELIEVE I have it set as default, considering it says so under the theme settings, but for some reason, when I go to install this mod, it is still installing to the /Themes/Default theme.  Any idea what can be done to change this?

Bigguy

All modification packages install to the default CORE theme. If you are using a custom theme then manual edits will have to be done.

Dejv

Hi,

would it be possible to make the googlemap navigation show on mouse-over? There are always some pins behind them.

And to show the lat and long on the left-top corner?

And to hide the right-bottom map by default?

Example here

Thanks,
David
SMF 1.1.20

brianjw

For the part with the lat-lon being on the top left corner -
You will have to contact google or that website as this is the member map itself. The mod doesn't modify any part of googles map, it just adds it.

Hiding -
If you want it to appear by expand, collapse buttons - I think I might be able to help you here.

However if you want it to appear by mouse-over you will need to look at http://dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/index.html and modify your own script out of those.

Valodim

thanks for your work on this mod :)

Quote from: brianjw on July 10, 2007, 06:24:05 PM
Opera is a completely worthless browser. Tell your members to switch to IE and/or FireFox. They're all free.

Opera has been free for years now my friend, and is imvho somewhat superior to Firefox :P

Dejv

Hi,

is it possible to make the usernames at the bottom and "homepage names" in the popup work also in utf8?
Its not so necessary, just two users so far, but just wondering it this could be done.
I use utf-8 language files.

Thanks,
David
SMF 1.1.20

dry3210

SMF 1.1.4 + TinyPortal

Everything works on the map just fine except I get all sorts of errors in the admin error log

8: Undefined index: googleSidebar
File: .../nesportbikes.com/forum/Sources/GoogleMap.php
Line: 111

File: .../nesportbikes.com/forum/Sources/GoogleMap.php
Line: 108

File: .../nesportbikes.com/forum/Themes/default/languages/Post.english.php (eval?)
Line: 27

File: .../nesportbikes.com/forum/Themes/default/languages/Post.english.php (eval?)
Line: 22

I tried the fix posted a few pages back but all I got was a parse error and the map wouldn't load at all then.

Any ideas?

Advertisement: