News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

simpleportal help

Started by glitchytea, January 11, 2010, 05:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glitchytea

hi people i installed simple portal it came up with 2 errors before i decided to take the risk of installing it the errors were on the index.php when i installed it it seemed to be fine but i have noticed that i have the forum showing as well as ther portal on the home page can anyone help here is my site too take a look www.game-feed.net

hadesflames

You're going to want to ask for help at simple portal's website:

http://simpleportal.net/index.php?action=forum

glitchytea

well i would rather be told here if anyone els can help please.

Arantor

SimplePortal know their code far better than the vast, vast majority of users here. If you have a problem, best to ask them.

adbrad

did you do the manaul edits to index.php or just install it

glitchytea

i installed it first then i took it off it came up with 2 errors i decided to take it on  and i thought all was ok but then i got an error i then went into index.php went to the lines that had the error and deleted them then when i went to install the mod again it came up with the same error but it work but i get the forum board on the home page too

Arantor

That sounds like it wasn't fully uninstalled, which can happen on a custom theme. You really are best off asking them because they would have encountered this before.

greyknight17

Please try to post mod related questions to their respective support topics/websites. I'm sure a lot of users here may be using the same mod, but the main support staff with better knowledge are at the mod's own support topics/websites. This board should only be for SMF 2.x general support questions.

Advertisement: