News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Question about merging messages

Started by Pinball Wizard, February 08, 2010, 03:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinball Wizard

Hi, all!

First of all, I'd like to say that I did a research on this subject, and didn't find exactly what I was looking for, so here I am now.

OK. I'm the admin of a Guns N' Roses' forum and, recently, we have been facing a huge offtopic problem regarding posts about an ex-guitar player. So we decided to create a new topic and move all these offtopic messages to there, so everything that's about this musician and isn't releated with any actual news about him, just the general never-ending blabbering, would be moved to this recently created thread.

That's where my problems begin.

The thread was created today and when we moved some older offtopic messages to there, the recently message (that should be the first post of the thread) is now the last one, and the posts that I recently moved (which were originally posted before) appears on the top of the thread.

My question is: is there any way I can change the order of the posts on a thread? So I can make this specific new post to be the "headliner" of the topic, even though there are older messages on the same thread? Is there a mod that does that?

My version is 1.1.11.

wandawill

start with the one you want on the bottom and merge with the one you want on top.

Advertisement: