News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Question about forum errors

Started by madman71, February 12, 2010, 12:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madman71

Hey guys,

Im stumped. Last week i posted this question: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=364648.msg2491718#msg2491718

About 36hrs after posting I work up the next day and the forum miraculously "fixed itself".  I did try what user KAYS said to but it didnt fix my issue.  Anyway, like i said the forum fixed itself.  Keep in mind i did not change any settings to the forum or edit any files before  this error happened.

Fast forward to yesterday.  After making a few posts to my WORKING forum i had to leave and do some errands.  When i got back, i was faced with the same error that i had last week.  Again, i did not change any settings OR edit any files.

The site has been running beautifully since i had it up and running this past November.

So my question is: Is it possible that there could be a problem  at the server level that would cause this error? maybe a sql problem?
I can not understand for the life of me how i got, what it seems to be, a typical mod error when no changes were made and the site has been running with no probs.

Im running 1.1.8

thanks

madman71

Ok, Nevermind ;D

I got my board working again thanks to KAYS help

Advertisement: