News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SA Facebook Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnowWidow

Ok I feel kind of stupid now.  :o  Thanks! That did it!

Spoogs

haha no worries ;D I was vague on purpose, glad its working now tho 8)

impreza

Portal ToTemat.pl - treści w postaci artykułów i filmów tematycznych.

clintmyster

Quote from: SA™ on January 09, 2011, 01:42:48 AM
i dont see the mod installed at your site?

I re-enabled the mod. Can you take a look to see the error when I try to integrate please?
http://hscguide.net/reloaded/forum

SA™

@donnyfranks link to site?

i get this error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'FacebookRestClientException' with message 'Incorrect signature' in /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php:3112 Stack trace: #0 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php(309): FacebookRestClient->call_method('facebook.auth.g...', Array) #1 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebook.php(206): FacebookRestClient->auth_getSession('34d36d93e2fb603...', false) #2 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebook.php(167): Facebook->do_get_session('34d36d93e2fb603...') #3 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebook.php(68): Facebook->validate_fb_params() #4 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/Sources/FB_Connect/FB_Connect_Subs.php(279): Facebook->__construct('80480339566a639...', '5920670a4d93bf6...') #5 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/Sources/FB_Connect/FB_Connect.php(13): FB_Globals() #6 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloa in /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php on line 3112

wich i think means your app is incorrect or your keys are in the wrong places in fb admin panel
Quote from: clintmyster on January 09, 2011, 05:17:45 PM

I re-enabled the mod. Can you take a look to see the error when I try to integrate please?
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

clintmyster

Quote from: SA™ on January 10, 2011, 12:10:40 PM

i get this error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'FacebookRestClientException' with message 'Incorrect signature' in /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php:3112 Stack trace: #0 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php(309): FacebookRestClient->call_method('facebook.auth.g...', Array) #1 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebook.php(206): FacebookRestClient->auth_getSession('34d36d93e2fb603...', false) #2 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebook.php(167): Facebook->do_get_session('34d36d93e2fb603...') #3 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebook.php(68): Facebook->validate_fb_params() #4 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/Sources/FB_Connect/FB_Connect_Subs.php(279): Facebook->__construct('80480339566a639...', '5920670a4d93bf6...') #5 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/Sources/FB_Connect/FB_Connect.php(13): FB_Globals() #6 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloa in /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php on line 3112

wich i think means your app is incorrect or your keys are in the wrong places in fb admin panel

All fixed, I had to change the url slightly but now it works fine. Thanks for the help!

Bobn

Hey Spoogs,,

How can I get FBC to post to my forums FB page and not to MY personnel  profile?

o3ch1e

Can you help me? I get an error when going to install this mod.

Thanks

SA™

@ Bobn
no at this time you cant not yet anyway 1.1 will problay have it tho

@o3ch1e
go ahead and install it then your have to make the chnages
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

o3ch1e

Quote from: SA™ on January 12, 2011, 10:24:45 AM
@ Bobn
no at this time you cant not yet anyway 1.1 will problay have it tho

@o3ch1e
go ahead and install it then your have to make the chnages

I use a custom Themes from dzinerstudio. But I can not use this mod, I have to change it to the core theme.

Thanks

Bobn

So when do you guys think we might be able to use FBC to post on our group pages instead of our profile page?

Spoogs

There's no estimated time yet... it will have to be coded and tested properly before its release

Bobn

Quote from: Spoogs on January 12, 2011, 06:52:48 PM
There's no estimated time yet... it will have to be coded and tested properly before its release

Ah,, I really would like my posts to be on my forum FB page and not in my profile  :'(

Bobn

I would just like to say Spoogs is a REALLY good guy! He helped me with FB Connect and a host of other problems that I have been dealing with for years with one of my forums. AAA+++AAA

Spoogs

Quote from: Bobn on January 12, 2011, 07:18:48 PM

Ah,, I really would like my posts to be on my forum FB page and not in my profile  :'(
I cant wait for it to be ready too, that will be a pretty awesome feature

Quote from: Bobn on January 12, 2011, 07:26:21 PM
I would just like to say Spoogs is a REALLY good guy! He helped me with FB Connect and a host of other problems that I have been dealing with for years with one of my forums. AAA+++AAA

Thanks man :) happy I was able to help you get things back on track

Dejv

Hi,

nice mod. I've just tested it on your site and I see it doesnt support czech language, for example in the names of my pages the text is not correct.

How do I delete the registration?

Thanks
SMF 1.1.20

Spoogs

This mod has not translated in all languages and we are looking for translators ;)

What registration do you want to delete?

Dejv

Hi,

I mean the facebook text in some "pages" in my profile is in czech and it is not displayed in the forum correctly, like the mod won't support utf-8?

What I ment, if I register via facebook, would it be possible for the user if needed to delete the profile in the forum?
Can the administrator delete or ban a facebook profile?

Does it support a multidomain smf forum? Will the profile be visible on other domains using the same forum database? Or will they even be able to login? :)

Anyway, if I get it installed I can of course send you the mod translation.

Thank you!
SMF 1.1.20

donnyfranks

Quote from: Spoogs on January 12, 2011, 07:35:58 PM
Quote from: Bobn on January 12, 2011, 07:18:48 PM

I cant wait for it to be ready too, that will be a pretty awesome feature

Quote from: Bobn on January 12, 2011, 07:26:21 PM

Thanks man :) happy I was able to help you get things back on track

Help.. i am using _258 and rc4 smf andwhenever i click on associate with facebook account, nothing happens, except the error on the forum that shows a box with a #4 in it, thats it, eveythign else seems to work right, but the connecting to facebook

i also get this error in error log:

donnyfranks
    Today at 12:56:22 AM
28312b3f16ae6a8b86c959e2fd7a5b44
Type of error: Undefined
forum.wtsps.com/index.php?action=facebook;area=sync8: Undefined variable: txtFile: /homepages/10/d353714913/htdocs/forum/Sources/FB_Connect/FB_Connect_Subs.php
Line: 21

donnyfranks

@ SA

my site is hxxp:forum.wtsps.com [nonactive]hxxp:forum.wtsps.com [nonactive]

Quote from: SA™ on January 10, 2011, 12:10:40 PM

i get this error

hxxp:hscguide.net/reloaded/forum [nonactive]

Advertisement: