News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SA Facebook Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enc0der

Quote from: SA™ on February 18, 2011, 01:07:49 PM
@nubieteky
no it isnt compatabl with 1.1.13 yet i dont develope the smf 1 version

1.1.13 support should not be expected ?

oh, I see now that only version 0.2 of the mod supports smf 1.
So I'll be waiting with this for my upgrade to smf 2..

SA™

yup correct 0.2 is for smf1 tho i havent tested it on 1.1.13 yet it sghould still wrk tho
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

snyperthugs

I installed this to a custom theme and screwed up everything! :(  it messed with my menu and my ad mod. If somebody wouldn't mind helping me my email is [email protected]  I can send you my index.template.php & Display.template.php.   I'm pretty sure its probably in the index.template though. Would appreciate it alot
www.4mydjs.com - Get Your Music Heard!

Spoogs

snyperthugs

Here is my 2 files. Im running SMF 1.1.12   Theme FerryTema2

snyperthugs

Spoogs

I'll give it a go tomorrow (I'm not too fond of 1.1x so I hoped someone else would have tried to help)

snyperthugs

Ok update I have the code about 99% correct now, the only part Im having problem with is

// [sync]...
if ($context['user']['is_logged'] && !empty($modSettings['fb_enable']) && empty($user_info['fbname']) && !empty($modSettings['fb_enable_fbc_menu']))
echo ($current_action == 'facebook' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $first . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '' , '
<td valign="top" class="maintab_' , $current_action == 'facebook' ? 'active_back' : 'back' , '">
<a href="#" onclick="fbLogincheck();">' , $txt['fb_integrate2'] , '</a>
</td>' , $current_action == 'facebook' ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $last . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '';

// [facebook]...
if ($context['user']['is_logged'] && !empty($modSettings['fb_enable']) && !empty($user_info['fbname']) && !empty($modSettings['fb_enable_fbc_menu']))
echo ($current_action == 'facebook' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $first . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '' , '
<td valign="top" class="maintab_' , $current_action == 'facebook' ? 'active_back' : 'back' , '">
<a href="#" onclick="fbLogincheck();">' , $txt['fb_title'] , '</a>
</td>' , $current_action == 'facebook' ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $last . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '';

// Otherwise, they might want to [logout]...
if ($context['user']['is_logged'] && empty($modSettings['fb_app_facebook_log_out']))
echo ($current_action == 'logout' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $first . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '' , '
<td valign="top" class="maintab_' , $current_action == 'logout' ? 'active_back' : 'back' , '">
<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=logout;sesc=', $context['session_id'], '">' , $txt[108] , '</a>
</td>' , $current_action == 'logout' ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $last . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '';

// Otherwise, they might want to [logout]...
if ($context['user']['is_logged'] && !empty($modSettings['fb_app_facebook_log_out']))
echo ($current_action == 'logout' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $first . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '' , '
<td valign="top" class="maintab_' , $current_action == 'logout' ? 'active_back' : 'back' , '">
<a href="#" onclick="doLoggedOutFacebookUser();">' , $txt[108] , '</a>
</td>' , $current_action == 'logout' ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $last . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '';

Here is the updated php file. (index.template.php)   Thats the only code i need to fit. Every time I put it in, the menu goes under the top adsense, and i dont know why

Spoogs

That part always stomps me as well... leave it out and see how it works out... That just allows for logging out of the forum and from Fb at at the same time.

SA™

before
// The [calendar]!
add

if ($context['user']['is_logged'] && !empty($modSettings['fb_enable']) && empty($user_info['fbname']) && !empty($modSettings['fb_enable_fbc_menu']))
echo '<li><a href="#" onclick="fbLogincheck();">' , $txt['fb_integrate2'] , '</a></li>';

if ($context['user']['is_logged'] && !empty($modSettings['fb_enable']) && !empty($user_info['fbname']) && !empty($modSettings['fb_enable_fbc_menu']))
echo '<li><a href="#" onclick="fbLogincheck();">' , $txt['fb_title'] , '</a></li>';
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

snyperthugs

OK Got it to work now, one question still... when I go to FAN PAGE in the Facebook section of my forum, It posts to the "Apps Facebook Page"... is there a way I can get it to post to the fan page that I already made for my forum?? Thanks in advance

ben sisko

i have problems with new users trying to register with FB connect, so i had to put it in maintenance mod.
the screen they get after accepting the conditions is attached.

i get also these errors:
http://mysite.com/index.php?pretty;action=facebook&amp;area=connect;step8:
Undefined index: avatarselect_pleaseselect
File: /home/mysite/public_html/Themes/default/Profile.template.php (fb_reg sub template - eval?)
Line: 917

Undefined index: avatarselect_avatar
File: /home/mysite/public_html/Themes/default/Profile.template.php (fb_reg sub template - eval?)
Line: 916

Undefined index: referrals_who_description
Line: 877

Undefined index: referrals_who
Line: 876

i use SMF2 RC4 + security upgrade + FB Connect 1.0 RC4 Rev285 + Pretty url + some other mods
note: the users should select one sever stored avatar as they are not allowed to upload or link to their own.

MrGrumpy

I have a custom theme so this mod wont install on it and looking at the manual install edits ive noticed there are several blocks of code like the 1 below that needs to be placed in index.template.php

if (function_exists("show_facebook_like"))
{show_facebook_like('<br />','<br />',3); }

This particular one is numbered '3' but it goes from 1 - 6, my question is why? are they all necessary? 

As on my default theme the connect only displays in 2 instances, 1 to actually connect your facebook account with forum  as to register and once registered 1 instance to connect to your facebook from the forum.
the possession of knowledge is worthless unless imparted upon others
My Custom Themes
2.0 themes only - I don't do 1.1.x

Spoogs

not all are necessary... those are just different locations where the lick button could be shown... you can ignore those if you choose.

MrGrumpy

Cheers Spoogs, thought that was the case but always best to double check
the possession of knowledge is worthless unless imparted upon others
My Custom Themes
2.0 themes only - I don't do 1.1.x

Spoogs

Quote from: ben sisko on March 03, 2011, 07:40:52 AM
i have problems with new users trying to register with FB connect, so i had to put it in maintenance mod.
the screen they get after accepting the conditions is attached.

i get also these errors:
Undefined index: avatarselect_pleaseselect
Line: 917

Undefined index: avatarselect_avatar
Line: 916

Undefined index: referrals_who_description
Line: 877

Undefined index: referrals_who
Line: 876

i use SMF2 RC4 + security upgrade + FB Connect 1.0 RC4 Rev285 + Pretty url + some other mods
note: the users should select one sever stored avatar as they are not allowed to upload or link to their own.

Please disable template evaluation
Admin>>Configuration>>Server Settings>>General.....Disable evaluation of templates
then clear your error log, let us know if any errors popup after that

@MrGrumpy... you're welcome and it never hurts to double check 8)

ben sisko

Quote from: Spoogs on March 04, 2011, 09:55:45 AM
Please disable template evaluation
Admin>>Configuration>>Server Settings>>General.....Disable evaluation of templates
then clear your error log, let us know if any errors popup after that
i get the same errors after disable

Spoogs

Do you actually have the mods... Avatar select at registration, and referrals system installed?

Also please post the errors from the error log (Its not impossible to be the same exact errors but somewhat unlikely)

nagasama

The webmaster for the gaming clan I am a member of has stated I am to post all questions regarding the spelling on the front page link to the application on this page. 

So here I am.

I noticed this.  The link is stating "Intergrate with Facebook."   I believe it to be obvious that there is a misspelling.  submitting cropped screencap as well.

Camealion

In Themes/default/languages/Facebook.english.php

$txt['fb_title123'] = 'Intergrate With Facebook';

Advertisement: