SA Facebook Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Britvica

vbgamer45

Sorry haven't had the time lately to look into it.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Britvica

Quote from: vbgamer45 on August 31, 2013, 02:18:15 PM

Can you answer me now ? It is relly imprtant

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

SA™

Quote from: Britvica on August 31, 2013, 02:27:58 PM
Quote from: vbgamer45 on August 31, 2013, 02:18:15 PM

Can you answer me now ? It is relly imprtant

try disabling sandbox mode in your app prety sure it dont work with that enabled
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

drfun

Quote from: drfun on August 30, 2013, 01:49:24 PM
I am having little issues with the SA mod not been able to call up the user avatar from facebook when the user post on the forum using the facebook account and after reading through this pages i noted some persons have also made this complain in here but no response to this problem yet.
ukhalik2:  Please also assist on how can we get facebook display pic as avatar when someone connects through facebook. I see this in features, but can't get it working.
QuotexPandax:Yes avatar is not getting synced for me too.

Please is there any way i can fix this??
Any hope on this please
ECLIKS -Global Online community for Questions and Answers

SA™

no it cant be fixed why? cos the mod was never coded to do that
if you want avatars then sync them in your profiles this is not done automaticly and doubt it ever will be
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

drfun

Ok thanks, they can all use the forum default avatar then.
ECLIKS -Global Online community for Questions and Answers

ogzkhrmn

when i try to go to login page , it get the 404 error. But when i remove this mode , i  can enter my site's login page. Why do i get this error. Please help me.

ogzkhrmn

Quote from: ogzkhrmn on September 08, 2013, 08:49:45 AM
when i try to go to login page , it get the 404 error. But when i remove this mode , i  can enter my site's login page. Why do i get this error. Please help me.
please help me

Lovejist

I would want to integrate facebook like icon with pictures into the forum and put the icon on the home page. Do I need this SA Facebook Integration to do that? 

I went to the facebook developers page and there is a code it generated for this. But I don't know where and how to add it to my site.
Can somebody help me out please.

Kindred

if you just want the facbeook LIKE, then you don't want this mod.

This mod integrates SMF to Facebook login, allowing people to link their accounts or to register and login solely with a facebook account as well as posting the forum content to a facebook page...

If you just want the LIKE, then there are a half dozen other mods that involve less effort to do that.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Lovejist

Thanks Kindred. Could you please tell me which mods I could use for that. I just need the facebook social plug in. Thanks.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Lovejist

I have tried search but couldn't find any mode for that. I have facebook and got the codes below:

Include the JavaScript SDK on your page once, ideally right after the opening <body> tag.

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>

Place the code for your plugin wherever you want the plugin to appear on your page.

<div class="fb-like" data-href="http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like" data-width="450" data-show-faces="true" data-send="true"></div>

Please could somebody guide me on how to add this code to my website. I would like to place the social plug in  by the right top corner of my site.

Thanks

Kindred

1- this topic is not for support of generic facebook stuff.
2- there are at least 5 mods (probably more) that do what you are asking (add a like button)
Слaва
Украинi

Kyrianchigozie

please after configuring my facebook app, if i
want to publish post to timeline, after
succesful publishin instead to show succsfull
message, it will show blank page whereas
the post will be publish. again please which
mod will i use to import my friends pictures
dat like my page in a block wen they are
online,can sa faceook integration mod do d
work plz?

tarantula901

Facebook link found this way I get an error.

I'm taking all the settings I used and öncedende facebooktan api key problem of this type of output is now

vbgamer45

Quote from: tarantula901 on October 20, 2013, 12:28:51 PM
Facebook link found this way I get an error.

I'm taking all the settings I used and öncedende facebooktan api key problem of this type of output is now
What is the exact error?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

tarantula901

After clicking the Login button to log in Siteki I want to get this error an error that you receive the error pointed out, the error Back to the top

Advertisement: