SA Facebook Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

OJM

I've just installed a fresh copy of SMF 2.0 RC3 along with the latest version of SA Facebook Connect, and having a problem with Admin \ Features and Options.

When I save anything, even if I don't make any changes, on this Admin page, I get a 400 error.  Now I was able to find out what the error was, but I'm on a different computer now and it's not showing for some reason.  It was something to do with a Facebook Connect .js file on a Facebook URL.

No other Admin pages have this problem.  Any ideas?  I'll try and get the full error and post.

MATTEK

Keeps saying my API Key is invalid?

Also - I can't see the "share" option anywhere.

RC3 s my forum version. List of other mods will be given upon request.
SMF 2.0.1

Like Comics, Books, Movies or T.V. Shows? Read about them here!!

MATTEK

fixed that.

After you click connect and enter your info, it loads up in the box, closes and then gives a parse error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /homepages/46/d274007555/htdocs/fbc/fbmain.php on line 7

I'm also having an issue where the Like button doesn't appear at all.

I can attach the file if you need.
SMF 2.0.1

Fonzarello

Hello I am using the FB Connect for smf1. However I cannot get it to function properly. I am getting this error when clicking the 'integrate with facebook' link on my forum, http://bottommagazineonline.com/network.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /hsphere/local/home/f2martin/bottommagazineonline.com/network/fbc/facebook/php/facebook.php on line 38

What should I do to fix this?
Please Help!?

Jojie

sorry guys for 2 simple question.  how do i edit my custome theme file? which file?? and I suppose the code that was pasted here already??

also, what if I just want to use a code as a link back? 

erorcun

-Yemeklerin niye bu kadar lezzetli?
-Sana koyuyorum.
-Hmm ben diğer ustalara söyliyim onlar da sana koysun.

MATTEK

Still having same issue.

When I click on the integrate button, it gives me a window to sign in my Facebook account. I sign is successfully, but when I click connect the window closes and I get :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /homepages/46/d274007555/htdocs/fbc/fbmain.php on line 7

I'm also having an issue where the "Like" button doesn't appear at all on some boards. I've made sure to check ALL boards, and still nothing.

SMF 2.0.1

SA™

you need php5 to use this

Quote from: Fonzarello on July 20, 2010, 11:33:41 AM
Hello I am using the FB Connect for smf1. However I cannot get it to function properly. I am getting this error when clicking the 'integrate with facebook' link on my forum, http://bottommagazineonline.com/network.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /hsphere/local/home/f2martin/bottommagazineonline.com/network/fbc/facebook/php/facebook.php on line 38

Please Help!?

sure can you attach that file? as for the lik boards it seems to me a little buggy at the moment :( i will try to get another version out by next week
Quote from: MATTEK on July 21, 2010, 09:43:36 AM
Still having same issue.

When I click on the integrate button, it gives me a window to sign in my Facebook account. I sign is successfully, but when I click connect the window closes and I get :

I'm also having an issue where the "Like" button doesn't appear at all on some boards. I've made sure to check ALL boards, and still nothing.

http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

MATTEK

Quote from: Sleepy Arcade on July 21, 2010, 01:50:51 PM

Please Help!?

sure can you attach that file? as for the lik boards it seems to me a little buggy at the moment :( i will try to get another version out by next week
Still having same issue.

No problem. However, I don't have access to my FTP at the moment, but I will later tonight or tomorrow. Thank you for the reply. I'll get this to you ASAP.
SMF 2.0.1

Jojie

me again. how do we edit the files for custom themes please? The buttons show in the "default" theme but nothing appears on the custom theme - I know we have to edit something but where do i put them in?

Also if i were to put just a link on my tinyportal front page how would i do that?

MATTEK

Quote from: Sleepy Arcade on July 21, 2010, 01:50:51 PM

Please Help!?

Still having same issue.

Here you go. Thanks.
SMF 2.0.1

SA™

http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

MATTEK

SMF 2.0.1

HuwB

hello sleepy, I was getting exact same error as MATTEK,

I uploaded the attached file that you posted and it made no difference at all

I am using RC3 with smf portal installed as well

MATTEK

SMF 2.0.1

NaYa

Hello there ,

I installed this mod on with out any errors

smf version smf 2.0 RC3

i using Argentinum theme ,but i got somany errors at the home page,login page etc

forum :http://www.filmyplanet.com/index.php

errors : Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function show_facebook() in /home/filmypla/public_html/Sources/PortalBlocks.php on line 156

Fatal error: Call to undefined function show_facebook() in /home/filmypla/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2198) : eval()'d code on line 63

mods
-------

Language Drop      1.5.1       [ Uninstall ]  [ List Files ]  [ Delete ]
2.    Reg Bar    1.0.2    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
3.    AjaxChat Integration    3.2.1 (modified for SMF 2 RC3)    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
4.    SA FBConnect    1.0 Beta4-1    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
5.    Look But No Read    1.3    [ Install Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
6.    PM to New Members    1.2    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
7.    Images On Board    2.1    [ Install Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
8.    Twitter and Facebook Publisher mod    2.4    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
9.    Pretty URLs    1.0    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
10.    SimplePortal    2.3.2    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
11.    Guest Registration Notification    1.1    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
12.    Registered Links    2.0.2    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
13.    AddThis    1.0    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
14.    SMF4iPhone-Mod    1.0    [ Install Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
15.    Tidy Child Boards    1.3    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
16.    Aeva Media    1.3a    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
17.    Highslide 4 SMF    0.3    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
18.    Thank-O-Matic    2.0 RC2    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
19.    Register At Post View v.1.1

application settings in facebook,cookie settigns are ok...

But still getting error in default theme also....what to do ?

Please help me to solve this error .

Thank you .
http://www.filmyplanet.com - The entertainment portal !

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Since there are too many complaints on the new update, I will wait until it is a bit stable before updating to the new one. I am still using the old version of this mod though I like the new features very much. Sad.

NaYa

Quote from: NaYa on July 23, 2010, 03:33:42 AM
Hello there ,

I installed this mod on with out any errors

smf version smf 2.0 RC3

i using Argentinum theme ,but i got somany errors at the home page,login page etc

forum :http://www.filmyplanet.com/index.php

errors : Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function show_facebook() in /home/filmypla/public_html/Sources/PortalBlocks.php on line 156

Fatal error: Call to undefined function show_facebook() in /home/filmypla/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2198) : eval()'d code on line 63

mods
-------

Language Drop      1.5.1       [ Uninstall ]  [ List Files ]  [ Delete ]
2.    Reg Bar    1.0.2    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
3.    AjaxChat Integration    3.2.1 (modified for SMF 2 RC3)    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
4.    SA FBConnect    1.0 Beta4-1    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
5.    Look But No Read    1.3    [ Install Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
6.    PM to New Members    1.2    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
7.    Images On Board    2.1    [ Install Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
8.    Twitter and Facebook Publisher mod    2.4    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
9.    Pretty URLs    1.0    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
10.    SimplePortal    2.3.2    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
11.    Guest Registration Notification    1.1    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
12.    Registered Links    2.0.2    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
13.    AddThis    1.0    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
14.    SMF4iPhone-Mod    1.0    [ Install Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
15.    Tidy Child Boards    1.3    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
16.    Aeva Media    1.3a    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
17.    Highslide 4 SMF    0.3    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
18.    Thank-O-Matic    2.0 RC2    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
19.    Register At Post View v.1.1

application settings in facebook,cookie settigns are ok...

But still getting error in default theme also....what to do ?

Please help me to solve this error .

Thank you .

A reply to the above may help me alot .
http://www.filmyplanet.com - The entertainment portal !

erorcun

@NaYa You must put show_facebook() function to index.template for every theme.

I made 1.0 beta 4 for smf 1.1.x but not tested.

I'm looking for smf 1.1.x version tester.
-Yemeklerin niye bu kadar lezzetli?
-Sana koyuyorum.
-Hmm ben diğer ustalara söyliyim onlar da sana koysun.

Advertisement: