News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SA Facebook Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lolicute

oh sry, i put domain... but same error:

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/xxxxxxxx/domains/tabascog.com/public_html/foro/Sources/FB_Connect/FB_Connect_Subs.php  on line 283

ProfDrDenis

Quote1. Go into your Facebook Developer (http://www.facebook.com/
developers/)
   2. Click on your application in the "My Applications" list
   3. Click on "Edit Settings"
   4. Click on the Advanced tab
   5. Enter a domain under the "Email Domain" box

[/quote]

yes,

I want to know and I delete the mod. When I use the direct way with http://www.facebook.com/share.php? then facebook ask me for the URL. I do: http://blog.afrikafrika.de/index.php?topic=3476 Is this a problem with the sub domain?

~DS~

Quote from: DarkCo0oL on April 09, 2010, 08:15:40 AM

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/xxxxxxxx/domains/tabascog.com/public_html/foro/Sources/FB_Connect/FB_Connect_Subs.php  on line 283
We are aware of this issue. It look like FB had changed their API, once we found a solution we update the mod, in the meantime disable FB Connect for a while. Hang in there.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

lolicute

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on April 09, 2010, 12:46:19 PM
Quote from: DarkCo0oL on April 09, 2010, 08:15:40 AM

We are aware of this issue. It look like FB had changed their API, once we found a solution we update the mod, in the meantime disable FB Connect for a while. Hang in there.

Yeah, i understand, no problem.

kinsella

Has anyone gotten the Wall of a user to show up?  If you have, could you please share on how to, or put up the code please?

luismanson

i had lots of 404's related to /crossdomain.xml is this fom this extension?

~DS~

Anyone who experiencing the "Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array" error should be resolved now.
It was Facebook's end that causing this issues on their API. Let us know if it's resolved.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

~Dragon~

Quote from: ProfDrDenis on April 09, 2010, 08:45:50 AM
Quote1. Go into your Facebook Developer (http://www.facebook.com/
developers/)
   2. Click on your application in the "My Applications" list
   3. Click on "Edit Settings"
   4. Click on the Advanced tab
   5. Enter a domain under the "Email Domain" box

how do yo know experience? I am not sure i have problem? Can I help me solve my facebook with fix on facebook... I try fix on my sites. i am not idea.  No idea.   I should be help you solve teach me how learn more solve me. Thank
Please do not PM or email, Thank respond please post fast to SMF!

Luke Wyrsta

Great mod...thank you very much.

When I share my site on FB through the mod it doesn't pick-up the forum name, just "login".

When I share a topic, the topic title is not published, just "login"...

Any thoughts?

!RFAN

nice mod

but i was unable to connect my forum to facebook..
o created an application and then put the API key and secret key but when i click on facebook connect tab on menu bar, nuthing happens just page reloaded... i need this mod.. please help me... you can check it here.
http://amigozone.tk/forum

and sorry for bad english

edit: i was unable to logout when i ticked the logout function of this mod

SA™

@dismal shadow it will come back it been comming and going since i started this mod tho i now know a fix thanks to the link you posted on my dev site :)

@Luke Wyrsta it will just show login if you dont allow guest to brouse forum same as the whole mod will not allow user to login with facebook i dont know a work around for it just yet

@amigozone i cant acess your site internal server error
after instaling or enableing that clear your forum cache
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

clevelife

How do you get this to work for existing users?  I get the mod to connect to my application in facebook but then it brings up a register screen each time.  How do I tell it to know that my profile = my facebook account?  I'm thinking I have overlooked a switch somewhere.

edit:I found it, its a button doh!

~Dragon~

it is not work intergrate with facebook. I wonder problem fail my facebook./. how difficult to problem my websites. I have something wrong problem. I try fix on something wrong. I am tired. I struggle on my facebook is not work. I know aware to fix on fail no work. I think so not work.. It is complex..

clevelife

Anyone know how to do this?

How can an Admin or a User remove the integration to facebook if they linked to the wrong facebook account?  My wife's forums account is linked to my facebook account, but so is my forum account.

~Dragon~

Quote from: clevelife on April 15, 2010, 06:54:53 PM
Anyone know how to do this?

How can an Admin or a User remove the integration to facebook if they linked to the wrong facebook account?  My wife's forums account is linked to my facebook account, but so is my forum account.
I have problem something my linked not work. I know aware hard to rough fix on match link.  How It is complex... Really

ricorico

i think the mod is disable now? or suppose to be

QuoteQuote from: DarkCo0oL on April 09, 2010, 08:15:40 AM

atleast thats the error i had when i had it so i disabled it. just been waiting.

~Dragon~

Fatal error: Call to undefined function show_facebook() in /home/xxxxx/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2104) : eval()'d code on line 65

that is problem fatar error

clevelife

Quote from: ricorico on April 15, 2010, 07:29:27 PM
i think the mod is disable now? or suppose to be

QuoteQuote from: DarkCo0oL on April 09, 2010, 08:15:40 AM

atleast thats the error i had when i had it so i disabled it. just been waiting.

Seems to be working fine for me

Kratty256

I'm a little confused...

Connecting seems to be fine but it says there is an error.

The Pit Stop is under construction. Please try again later.

Configuration errors:
To fix this error, please set your Connect URL in the application settings editor. Once it has been set, users will be redirected to that URL instead of this page after logging in.

What should the Connect URL, Account Preview URL, Base Domain, and Account Reclamation be?

~Dragon~

Quote from: Andrew94 on April 17, 2010, 12:47:08 PM
I'm a little confused...

Connecting seems to be fine but it says there is an error.

The Pit Stop is under construction. Please try again later.

Configuration errors:
To fix this error, please set your Connect URL in the application settings editor. Once it has been set, users will be redirected to that URL instead of this page after logging in.

What should the Connect URL, Account Preview URL, Base Domain, and Account Reclamation be?

I have problem connect url in the application setting. I am confused. I have assistant. I need to solve. I need to fix on facebook?
How do you experience. I don't understand. base domain and account reclamation?

That is diffiicult. I am awkward to how screw up on facebook wrong problem. I am very tried who is assistance.?

ASAP

Advertisement: