News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SA Facebook Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astro1

I'd love to install this mod, but can't.

I'm on SMF 2.0 RC1.2 and can't upgrade to RC2 or 3 as my template will not function on RC3

Currently my only option is to stick to 2.0 RC1.2

Am I out of luck, or is there a way to install the mod manually?

Thanks.

lolicute

Quote from: erorcun on April 30, 2010, 11:37:38 AM
30 April 2010 [Update on 1.1.x version]:
fixed Duplicate column name 'fbname' error
fixed hardcoded text
fixed utf8 support

@clevelife:

My english is not good, i use translater :D

I could not register because I can not understand the question of verification.

Ok, i install new version, but fb users cant be registered:

Test forum: http://tabascog.com/forillo

BTW, no uppload avatar fb.

erorcun

Redownload please.

I've tried it on my own site, now I have no problem.
-Yemeklerin niye bu kadar lezzetli?
-Sana koyuyorum.
-Hmm ben diğer ustalara söyliyim onlar da sana koysun.

IdanC

Quote from: IdanC on April 19, 2010, 02:51:29 AM
when a new member connects and is asked to provide a user-name for the forum, if he or she uses utf8 characters in the user-name, it passes on as EMPTY.

i still haven't found the side affects of this solution, but so far it works for me:

open FB_Connect_Subs.php

and comment out // this line
$_POST['real_name'] = character_clean($_POST['real_name']);

IdanC

(i'm not double posting, this is a whole other issue)

i recommend replacing in CustomForm.template.php

$txt['save']

with
$txt['CustomForm_submit']

as i guess it should have been...

azhriel

Hi I dont know if this questions fits here but can i ask how can i redirect a facebook user who search my application to my site instead of going into to the default canvass page of my application

InfoStrides

Quote from: clevelife on April 21, 2010, 08:29:26 AM
Quote from: infostrides on April 21, 2010, 08:26:10 AM
Any clue on this please?

I was answered on the developers forum.  Here is the answer I was given and it worked.

Quote from: wdm2005 on April 16, 2010, 02:55:03 PM
you can do that in the database members table look for the user you want to chnage click the wee pencil to edit that user and set

fbname = [nothing just delte whats there]
fb_user = 0

back up befor you do this

Thanks. It worked!

Skoen

MySQL version: 5.0.27
PHP Version 4.4.4
I go from one error to another:

Now I recieve this error while trying to link my account:

QuoteParse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/25/w64729/www/smf/fbc/facebook/php/facebook.php  on line 38

I notice there is a php4-folder there. Is the solution there?
Alf Otto 'Skoen' Fagermo
Retired Norwegian translator

nicke157

Hmm. Getting an error then I try connect to facebook:

API Error Code: 100
API Error Description: Invalid parameter
Error Message: next is not owned by the application.

Sledgie

For some reason the integration link doesn't work. I've created a FB app and filled in all the prerequisite fields in FC Connect, but the integration link above the avatar doesn't link to anything. It simply has my forum url with index.php# at the end.

Look like this:
http://www.greatamericanforum.com/index.php#

Any ideas?

*edit*

I've narrowed it down to my front page. I'm using TinyPortal and for some reason the link will not work while on the front page. It does work if I'm in any other part of the forum (like the forum).

~Dragon~

I have screw up because I have problem
Fatal error: Call to undefined function show_facebook() in /home/smithtr/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2085) : eval()'d code on line 65
not work click index.php# that is happened. I have problem frustrated. I am struggle on system I have probelm screw up it. No idea what is happened. :(

oh I incidendly screw up.
Please do not PM or email, Thank respond please post fast to SMF!

erorcun

Quote from: smithtr on May 05, 2010, 05:53:08 PM
Fatal error: Call to undefined function show_facebook() in /home/smithtr/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2085) : eval()'d code on line 65
not work click index.php# that is happened. I have problem frustrated. I am struggle on system I have probelm screw up it. No idea what is happened. :(

You must edit your index.template.php.

Open default index.template and copy "show_facebook" function, than open your theme's index.template and put in here.
-Yemeklerin niye bu kadar lezzetli?
-Sana koyuyorum.
-Hmm ben diğer ustalara söyliyim onlar da sana koysun.

~Dragon~

Quote from: erorcun on May 06, 2010, 09:34:33 AM
Quote from: smithtr on May 05, 2010, 05:53:08 PM

You must edit your index.template.php.

Open default index.template and copy "show_facebook" function, than open your theme's index.template and put in here.

That is work final it everything work :) I am happy final work that all everhitng pretty sound great. you are correct...

daked

i installed facebook connect but when i log out and click connect with facebook or what ever it says,nothing happens,but sharing works
although it gave me an error with index.template.php before installation,i overlooked that

try logging in here http://www.ngnmedia.com

Succubus Evaligan

I need help creating the aplication... :'(

Error al cargar la página de Yurilandia
Yurilandia está en construcción. Por favor, inténtalo más tarde.

Yuri Goddess

vipmoney

Hi Guys,

Great MOD! I have installed and is running 100%

Just one question:

- I have SMF integrated with a website, how can I put the Facebook Connect working outside the forum pages? let's say, for examplo on my welcome page?

I use SSI for ssi_login(); is there any simple way to do the same for this mod? tried show_facebook(); but it doesnt work outside the forum... any ideas?

thanks a lot!
VipMoney

nicke157

Quote from: nicke157 on May 03, 2010, 04:54:21 PM
Hmm. Getting an error then I try connect to facebook:

API Error Code: 100
API Error Description: Invalid parameter
Error Message: next is not owned by the application.

Bump

~Dragon~

I incidenlty delete mistake oh no FB_Connect_admin, I am mistake delete incidently I need add fb_connect_admin thank
code?

ricorico

Sorry if this has been answered already.
I have an issue for facebook connect.
When Registered/Unregistered users try to use it it goes through the steps fine, but it doesnt log in, or prompt them to only log in once / register with a name once. It just takes to the login screen.

Also if someone is already logged in and they connect it cocnnects and brings up the screen, but the link doesnt change to the little user image or whatever it just says 'connect to facebook' always.

Any help on these?

Succubus Evaligan

Agregar página a favoritos      The URL to load when a user clicks your application's bookmark. If left blank, this field defaults to your Canvas or Connect URL.
URL de ayuda      The absolute URL to your application's user help page.
URL de privacidad      The absolute URL to your application's privacy settings page.
URL de condiciones de servicio      The absolute URL to your application's terms of service.

Post-Authorize Callback URL

Post-Remove Callback URL

Information Update Callback URL

Editar una URL de devolución de llamada      Facebook pulls the content for your users' friends' Publisher interface from here.

Auto-publicar el texto      The label for your application's Editor link for creating content on a user's own profile. Examples: Update Status, Share Link, Add Photos. You can use your application's name.
Autopublicar una URL de devolución de llamada
   Facebook pulls the content for your users' Publisher interface from here.
Editar URL      Los administradores de una Página deberían poder editar la configuración de aplicaciones en esta URL.

Dirección web (URL) de la página de lienzo   hxxp://apps.facebook.com/   La dirección URL base para tus páginas de lienzo en Facebook.
Canvas Callback URL      Facebook pulls the content for your application's canvas pages from this URL or directory. For more information, see la documentaciòn
Redirección de URL post-autorizada      Where to redirect users when they first Autorize su formulario. If left blank, this field defaults to the Canvas Page URL.
Método de renderización   IframeFBML   Choose whether you will render your canvas page in an iframe or with FBML. Note that you can use XFBML in an iframe.
Tamaño de IFrame   Tamaño listoResizable   For iframe applications, choose whether you want to smartsize the iframe so it fits in the remaining space on the canvas page, or to make it editar tamaño.
Ancho de Lienzo   Anchura completa (760px)Vieja anchura (646px)   If you haven't updated your canvas pages to the wider width of the new profile, this centers your narrower content on the wider canvas.

Conecte la pagina web      Your Connect site's main URL.
Logo de Facebook Connect     Cambia tu logotipo   The image that appears in the Facebook Connect dialog.
Límite: 99px de ancho y 22px de alto.
Revision de cuenta web (URL)      Facebook pulls the content from here and displays it to the user in a Facebook Connect request.
Base Domain      Use this to enable your Facebook Connect implementation to span multiple subdomains (e.g., using example.com would enable foo.example.com and bar.example.com).
Account Reclamation URL      A URL that will be provided to a user that deactivates their Facebook account, to allow an independent account to be set up. Ver más documentación.

Tipo de Aplicación   WebEscritorio   
Modo de Caja de arena   Haz posibleInhabilitar   Deja ver lo exclucivamente a los desarrolladores de la aplication
Integrar con SMS   Haz posibleInhabilitar   Te permite integrar tu aplicación con Mensajes de Texto.
Id. de la aplicación "iPhone"      If you have an iPhone app using Connect, fill this in with your Apple-provided application ID.
I am unsure if properly fill out all fields.
Can you give an example of how to fill out everything correctly to make it as they did in this place hxxp://www.sa-mods.info/index.php please?

Also I get error when I go to the applicaction...
hxxp://apps.facebook.com/yurilandia/
Han ocurrido errores mientras cargábamos la página de la aplicación
Errores de tiempo de ejecución:
URLExceptionEmpty URLs not allowed here
fb:iframe: Empty URLs not allowed here
Por favor inténtalo más tarde. Agradecemos tu paciencia mientras los desarrolladores de Yurilandia y Facebook resuelven este problema. ¡Gracias!

Yuri Goddess

Advertisement: