Advertisement:

Author Topic: SA Facebook Integration  (Read 1036263 times)

Offline SnowWidow

• Semi-Newbie
    • InsanityCafe Forums
Re: SA Facebook Connect Integration [now supports smf1 and smf2]
« Reply #1160 on: January 09, 2011, 01:03:25 PM »
Ok I feel kind of stupid now.  :o  Thanks! That did it!

Offline Spoogs

• SMF Hero
« Reply #1161 on: January 09, 2011, 01:06:46 PM »
haha no worries ;D I was vague on purpose, glad its working now tho 8)

Offline impreza

• Sophist Member
    • infomiasto.eu
« Reply #1162 on: January 09, 2011, 03:15:37 PM »
A useful modification, thank you
Portal infomiasto.eu - treści w postaci artykułów i filmów tematycznych

Offline clintmyster

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #1163 on: January 09, 2011, 05:17:45 PM »
i dont see the mod installed at your site?

I re-enabled the mod. Can you take a look to see the error when I try to integrate please?
http://hscguide.net/reloaded/forum

Offline SA™

• SMF Friend
  • SMF Hero
  • (T)ogether (E)veryone (A)chieves (M)ore
    • DenotsNiaga on Facebook
    • SAChatBar
« Reply #1164 on: January 10, 2011, 12:10:40 PM »
@donnyfranks link to site?

i get this error

Code: [Select]
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'FacebookRestClientException' with message 'Incorrect signature' in /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php:3112 Stack trace: #0 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php(309): FacebookRestClient->call_method('facebook.auth.g...', Array) #1 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebook.php(206): FacebookRestClient->auth_getSession('34d36d93e2fb603...', false) #2 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebook.php(167): Facebook->do_get_session('34d36d93e2fb603...') #3 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebook.php(68): Facebook->validate_fb_params() #4 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/Sources/FB_Connect/FB_Connect_Subs.php(279): Facebook->__construct('80480339566a639...', '5920670a4d93bf6...') #5 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/Sources/FB_Connect/FB_Connect.php(13): FB_Globals() #6 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloa in /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php on line 3112

wich i think means your app is incorrect or your keys are in the wrong places in fb admin panel

I re-enabled the mod. Can you take a look to see the error when I try to integrate please?
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
My allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

Offline clintmyster

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #1165 on: January 10, 2011, 05:55:51 PM »

i get this error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'FacebookRestClientException' with message 'Incorrect signature' in /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php:3112 Stack trace: #0 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php(309): FacebookRestClient->call_method('facebook.auth.g...', Array) #1 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebook.php(206): FacebookRestClient->auth_getSession('34d36d93e2fb603...', false) #2 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebook.php(167): Facebook->do_get_session('34d36d93e2fb603...') #3 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebook.php(68): Facebook->validate_fb_params() #4 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/Sources/FB_Connect/FB_Connect_Subs.php(279): Facebook->__construct('80480339566a639...', '5920670a4d93bf6...') #5 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/Sources/FB_Connect/FB_Connect.php(13): FB_Globals() #6 /home/hscguide/public_html/reloa in /home/hscguide/public_html/reloaded/forum/fbc/facebook/php/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php on line 3112

wich i think means your app is incorrect or your keys are in the wrong places in fb admin panel

All fixed, I had to change the url slightly but now it works fine. Thanks for the help!

Offline Bobn

« Reply #1166 on: January 11, 2011, 10:03:40 AM »
Hey Spoogs,,

How can I get FBC to post to my forums FB page and not to MY personnel  profile?

Offline o3ch1e

• My Website
« Reply #1167 on: January 12, 2011, 02:58:12 AM »
Can you help me? I get an error when going to install this mod.

Thanks

Offline SA™

• SMF Friend
  • SMF Hero
  • (T)ogether (E)veryone (A)chieves (M)ore
    • DenotsNiaga on Facebook
    • SAChatBar
« Reply #1168 on: January 12, 2011, 10:24:45 AM »
@ Bobn
 no at this time you cant not yet anyway 1.1 will problay have it tho

@o3ch1e
go ahead and install it then your have to make the chnages
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
My allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

Offline o3ch1e

• My Website
« Reply #1169 on: January 12, 2011, 11:45:31 AM »
@ Bobn
 no at this time you cant not yet anyway 1.1 will problay have it tho

@o3ch1e
go ahead and install it then your have to make the chnages

I use a custom Themes from dzinerstudio. But I can not use this mod, I have to change it to the core theme.

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 12:23:47 PM by o3ch1e »

Offline Bobn

« Reply #1170 on: January 12, 2011, 06:49:25 PM »
So when do you guys think we might be able to use FBC to post on our group pages instead of our profile page?

Offline Spoogs

• SMF Hero
« Reply #1171 on: January 12, 2011, 06:52:48 PM »
There's no estimated time yet... it will have to be coded and tested properly before its release

Offline Bobn

« Reply #1172 on: January 12, 2011, 07:18:48 PM »
There's no estimated time yet... it will have to be coded and tested properly before its release

Ah,, I really would like my posts to be on my forum FB page and not in my profile  :'(

Offline Bobn

« Reply #1173 on: January 12, 2011, 07:26:21 PM »
I would just like to say Spoogs is a REALLY good guy! He helped me with FB Connect and a host of other problems that I have been dealing with for years with one of my forums. AAA+++AAA

Offline Spoogs

• SMF Hero
« Reply #1174 on: January 12, 2011, 07:35:58 PM »

Ah,, I really would like my posts to be on my forum FB page and not in my profile  :'(
I cant wait for it to be ready too, that will be a pretty awesome feature

I would just like to say Spoogs is a REALLY good guy! He helped me with FB Connect and a host of other problems that I have been dealing with for years with one of my forums. AAA+++AAA

Thanks man :) happy I was able to help you get things back on track

Offline Dejv

« Reply #1175 on: January 12, 2011, 07:50:03 PM »
Hi,

nice mod. I've just tested it on your site and I see it doesnt support czech language, for example in the names of my pages the text is not correct.

How do I delete the registration?

Thanks
SMF 1.1.20

Offline Spoogs

• SMF Hero
« Reply #1176 on: January 12, 2011, 08:06:11 PM »
This mod has not translated in all languages and we are looking for translators ;)

What registration do you want to delete?

Offline Dejv

« Reply #1177 on: January 12, 2011, 09:23:25 PM »
Hi,

I mean the facebook text in some "pages" in my profile is in czech and it is not displayed in the forum correctly, like the mod won't support utf-8?

What I ment, if I register via facebook, would it be possible for the user if needed to delete the profile in the forum?
Can the administrator delete or ban a facebook profile?

Does it support a multidomain smf forum? Will the profile be visible on other domains using the same forum database? Or will they even be able to login? :)

Anyway, if I get it installed I can of course send you the mod translation.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 04:43:14 AM by Dejv »
SMF 1.1.20

Offline donnyfranks

« Reply #1178 on: January 13, 2011, 01:08:19 AM »

I cant wait for it to be ready too, that will be a pretty awesome feature

Thanks man :) happy I was able to help you get things back on track

Help.. i am using _258 and rc4 smf andwhenever i click on associate with facebook account, nothing happens, except the error on the forum that shows a box with a #4 in it, thats it, eveythign else seems to work right, but the connecting to facebook

i also get this error in error log:

donnyfranks
     Today at 12:56:22 AM
 28312b3f16ae6a8b86c959e2fd7a5b44
 Type of error: Undefined
forum.wtsps.com/index.php?action=facebook;area=sync8: Undefined variable: txtFile: /homepages/10/d353714913/htdocs/forum/Sources/FB_Connect/FB_Connect_Subs.php
Line: 21

Offline donnyfranks

« Reply #1179 on: January 13, 2011, 01:18:41 AM »
@ SA

my site is hxxp:forum.wtsps.com [nonactive]hxxp:forum.wtsps.com [nonactive]

i get this error

hxxp:hscguide.net/reloaded/forum [nonactive]
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 01:21:48 AM by donnyfranks »