Greatness is Goodness

mossite

can anyone help to install this mod. what is the condition
Greatness is Goodness

vbgamer45

Quote from: mossite on June 04, 2012, 06:55:35 PM
can anyone help to install this mod. what is the condition
Are you getting an error?
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

mossite

yes, and i have uninstalled and need someone to help even for a fee if not for free
Greatness is Goodness

vbgamer45

What error are you getting? Will try to help
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

mossite

which type of Facebook application wil i create
Greatness is Goodness

vbgamer45

Just a normal facebook application

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

nend

A little late on those icons I promised. I forgot what I did with the ones I was working on, buried in the mess that is my hard drive. Well did a few new ones.

keilor

Is there a way I can post a fb notification to other users of my forum or to a fb group?? I want to be able to send a notification like some games do when they say things like "xyz just made a score of 123."

If so how? I did see in a previous post that someone said that posting to a group is possible but they didn't say how to do it.

Ascot

Hi there. I'm having a little issue
As guest i can't see anymore the Login from facebook and login from twitter in the login section.
Same happens on register. There's no buttons.

I had some db problems once, i guess this could be happening since that.
I tried repairing and optimizing tables but nothing happen.

here's login link
http://animefall.com.ar/forum/login/

and here's register link.
http://animefall.com.ar/forum/register/

Regards.

Ctoshack

QuoteHi there. I'm having a little issue
As guest i can't see anymore the Login from facebook and login from twitter in the login section.
Same happens on register. There's no buttons.

I had some db problems once, i guess this could be happening since that.
I tried repairing and optimizing tables but nothing happen.

here's login link
http://animefall.com.ar/forum/login/ [nofollow]

and here's register link.
http://animefall.com.ar/forum/register/ [nofollow]

Regards.

This has been answered by Parker a page or two back I believe.  You need to set a new image for the login images.

Ctoshack

Can't figure out why my users images are not showing up on facebook.  I get an icon for my site but no picture from the post.  This is using the attachments feature.  If I insert an image into the post manually using the
tags the image will show up in the post on facebook.  If I use simple image upload mod they also show up but the problem with that mod is that it doesn't seem to follow the file sizing or max upload rules. 

brittb

I don't know if this is the right place for this but I was hoping to hire someone to do this mod (possibly a few other small things for me) anyone interested please reply asap.

SA™

Quote from: Ctoshack on June 12, 2012, 10:08:22 PM
Can't figure out why my users images are not showing up on facebook.  I get an icon for my site but no picture from the post.  This is using the attachments feature.  If I insert an image into the post manually using the
tags the image will show up in the post on facebook.  If I use simple image upload mod they also show up but the problem with that mod is that it doesn't seem to follow the file sizing or max upload rules. 

if you members are using attachments they wont show on fb cos it was never coded todo so cos fb doesnt like smf's attachmentn url it problay can be done i just give up on that part in the end :D
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

Ctoshack

Quote from: SA™ on June 13, 2012, 02:00:36 PM
Quote from: Ctoshack on June 12, 2012, 10:08:22 PM

if you members are using attachments they wont show on fb cos it was never coded todo so cos fb doesnt like smf's attachmentn url it problay can be done i just give up on that part in the end :D

Do you know if there is a mod that will insert pictures to the post that facebook will accept and can also be controlled to an extent for size of image and so on.  Or what do you recommend.   That advanced image upload worked to a degree until people starte uploading gigantic pictures and they were screwing up the way the posts looked.

el_canaya89

Quote from: SA™ on June 02, 2012, 01:58:58 PM
that part is in sources/facebook/facebookintergrate.php

the password is set in this line
$password = self::fb_createRandomPassword();

though i never got as far as to actualy send/pm the pass to the user

you could setup to send the pass to the user after reg is compleate

in
public static function fb_reg_auto(){

find
$memberID = registerMember($regOptions);

after you could do this to pm the pass to the users

//Set up the pm
    $title = 'Forum password'; //the title of the pm
    $message = $password; //the body of the pm

$pmfrom = array(
        'id' => 0, //user id where the pm is from
        'name' => 'Admin', //name of the user who the pm is from
        'username' => 'Admin', //username of the user who the pm is from
    );

$pmto = array(
        'to' => array($memberID),// array of ids to send the pm to
        'bcc' => array()//bbc array
    );

//Now send it
    sendpm($pmto, $title, $message , 0, $pmfrom);

this is untested so pls back up before trying this chnage

Thanks you! It's work OK
Uso Theme Default
Versión SMF 2.0.2
Host: 000webhost gratuito
http://www.forofceia.com.ar/

Gà Mái

It's a nice and useful mod.
Thanks!!
-- I love SMF --

mossite

when i tried to install  SA Facebook Integration, i got: You cannot download or install new packages because the Packages directory or one of the files in it are not writable!
what can i do please
Greatness is Goodness

Gà Mái

Check Package Manager/File Permissions try 0644
-- I love SMF --

Kindred

Gà Mái...

no.... that is incorrect.

mossite,
Make sure that your packages directory is 755 (or maybe 777, depending on your host)
make sure that there is a temp directory inside the packages directory and that is also 755 (or 777)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: