News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SA Facebook Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

Quote from: Harvester on January 24, 2017, 09:04:51 AM
I Need a bit of help please.

When I click Publish on my topic I get the pop up box but it then says this "The parameter href is required"

I am checking my settings but cannot determine what I have done wrong.

Please help.

I too have a problem with the publish button, it does nothing when clicked? I don't care if the login thing is broken, is the publish button still working?

Update, now I'm getting the href error, hmm, must be a setting somewhere
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Harvester

I have an issue I could use some help with for this mod.

How do I change the color of the facebook post text on my site? the text is a light grey and it barely stands out... you can see here:
http://fishinpedia.com/fishin-forums/index.php?topic=3.0   It's barely legible.

Dzonny

Can you indicate with more details which exact text you're trying to change? Can you make a printscreen and mark the text you'd like to be changed? I guess that a bit of CSS would do the trick.

BTW, does this mod work for you, I mean for the register/login function, as FB changed their API, I saw some users reporting that this mod is not working?

Harvester

I see this mod was updated 3/16/2017   So does that mean it is working properly now? I uninstalled a couple weeks ago but would love if its working well again. Though I do see that my question i asked over a month ago is still unanswered.. not sure if I should chance installing this again since it appears support for this is non-existent  :-\

vbgamer45

No hasn't been fixed minor changes.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

elyparker

vbgamer45

I haven't been able to figure it out the new FB api with SMF.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Nory

Hello,

Could you say me which item add to my App for submit Facebook's approval?

computel

here is the error I keep getting

The redirect_uri URL must be absolute

Nory

Hello,

Nobody can help me?

kenso

This would be excellent but I get this error logging in with facebook :( OAuthException: An active access token must be used to query information about the current user. using 2.0.11
The Farmers and self-sufficiency forum
http://www.ozfarmer.com.au

SMFHacks.com Team

Minor update
!Fixed PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be
constructors in a future version of PHP;

Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

[CQFF]Richie

Is there a live version of this mod I can interact with?  Perhaps, a link to an example community which utilizes the mod?

vbgamer45

Doesn't work at the moment.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

dimztimz

How can one contribute to this mod? Is there a github or something?

vbgamer45

There isn't. just this topic.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

acsieben

No news on the OAuthException error?

OAuthException: An active access token must be used to query information about the current user.

Looking up info on recent information about this error I found this but I couldn't make it work for SA Facebook, as it then returns the REST API is now deprecated:
https://github.com/laravel/socialite/pull/214/files#diff-b221dafd8a91f5753288a2d8603cef25

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

acsieben

Quote from: vbgamer45 on August 25, 2017, 09:00:07 AM
None
Thanks. I'm using OneAll Social Login instead, as login is what I needed the most.

qubbah

i have got this while trying to share

Action Requires At Least One Reference: The action you're trying to publish is invalid because it does not specify any reference objects. At least one of the following properties must be specified: object.

Advertisement: