News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Ban page messed up.

Started by ~DS~, February 13, 2010, 04:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~DS~

Topic said it all.

I have no idea why it's spilt up in this weird page.  Any idea how to fix it?
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

AndreT

I have exactly the same thing. Probably is caused by some modification. Too good i don't have to ban much people anymore.

~DS~

I will mark this as solved since I did not receive assistance. I will figure it out on my own.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."

YogiBear

The only thing I can think of is it looks as though you're using an ad mod which is displacing the text, DS.
SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

~DS~

The issue had been resolved, by removing </td> in the ManageBans.template.php in default curve.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=358956.msg2504881#msg2504881

I will now mark this as solved.

Advertisement: