Same error hundreds of times

Started by Dr Web, February 19, 2010, 11:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Web

Hi, I run a SMF 1.1.8 forum and since about 1 month I have the same error on the forun error log, mostly form the same user, but, also from a cuple more sometimes, the error is quoted below, any idea about what is causing this error?

lvhd = this is the user                                                          Today at 11:07:02 AM
64.141.193.11                                                                           375074d2cf2f37077d82eef92e4f60d6
http://forums.domain.com/index.php?pretty;action=unread

8: Undefined index: last_post
File: /home/XXXXXX/public_html/forums/Themes/default/Recent.template.php (unread sub template - eval?)
Line: 170

Thanks in advance for any help
Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction ;D

Matthew K.

First of all, for security purposes...I'd highly suggest not showing someone else's full IP address, as anyone browsing the forum can see it.

Second of all, it's HIGHLY suggested you update to SMF 1.1.11 as many security patches have been added since 1.1.8.
Upgrading SMF
That will most likely resolve your issue as well.

Dr Web

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction ;D

Matthew K.

Let us know how it goes, or if you have any further questions.

Advertisement: