News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Version showing incorrectly??

Started by ziycon, January 24, 2010, 03:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziycon

I have the latest v2.0 RC2 and my version is showing up in read in the admin section??

adbrad

vbgamer45

SMF 1.1.11 is the latest stable version. So that is correct for now but SMF 2.0 when it goes final will be the next stable release.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

ziycon

So is that checking against stable releases?

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

ziycon

AndreT

What it shows me is this;

... so I don't think it checks against stable releases.

adbrad

Quote from: Andre_ on January 24, 2010, 03:15:41 PM
What it shows me is this;

... so I don't think it checks against stable releases.
mine says same

ziycon

Ok, maybe something is up with my install! Any ideas?

ziycon

Heres what it says when I click 'More Detailed':

smartdeviceresource

Just out of curiosity, click each of those links and see if any of the files listed there (under your version) is listed as 1.1.9
also do you have any mods?
I too see as the above posters (not the OP) see
after some thought, i've learned to be humble and leave the answering to the experts, until i too am an expert.  sorry to anyone who I've confused, with my answers

greyknight17

ziycon, is this issue resolved now?

As far as I know, it should show you the latest version you have. So if you have SMF 1.1.x series, it should be showing SMF 1.1.11 as the latest and NOT SMF 2.0 RC2.

Quick question. Did you install SMF 2.0 RC2 by any chance? If so, how did you do it? Was it a large upgrade install? I would download the large upgrade package and overwrite all your files. Then run upgrade.php from your browser to complete the upgrade process. As always, make a backup of your database and SMF directory (if you like) prior to doing this. All mods will be wiped out.

Advertisement: