News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Change Board Name

Started by Bobn, February 24, 2010, 09:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobn

Hello

Just installed Version 2.0 RC@ and Anecdota theme. I cannot seem to change the board name? Can anybody help?

www.martinsvilleforums.com

Joker™

admin panel >> forum >> boards >> modify boards >> there all boards will be listed with option click it ....

u'll see a page having all details of that board ... in it full name that column is the board name
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Bobn

Quote from: sid2varun on February 24, 2010, 10:34:33 PM
admin panel >> forum >> boards >> modify boards >> there all boards will be listed with option click it ....

u'll see a page having all details of that board ... in it full name that column is the board name

Yes, But Im talking about the top where it says "My Community". I dont see an image for that or a setting to change it. Im uses to version 1, I have 6 version 1 boards just thought Id better try a version 2
http://www.martinsvilleforums.com/

Bobn

Admin/General/ Server Settings/ Forum Title should do it bu tit wont. Also I dont see a "My Community" image in the themes folder

Bobn

I found the image,, its a transparent png. Anybody know how to edit it to say something besides "My community"?

Advertisement: