News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Assigning Boards to regular MODs

Started by aw06, March 24, 2010, 10:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aw06

I Have a few regular moderators, i want to make a mod lougne, but i dont see the mod group as it seems it's just an edited regular group, how can i put mods in a board i specify without having to create a new  group ?
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

ukhalik2

I think no matter if its edited from a regular member group, only permissions matterz...

see the group name and make a new board, while making board set the board access only to that group!

aw06

The moderator group name does not show, it's just a spinoff of the regular member group
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

Senkusha

The moderator group is a 'virtual' group, to do what you want, you'll have to create a new group and add each member to that group, then set that board so that only that new group can see it.
--Senkusha
The Anime Brigade
Anime-style Role Playing Games and Discussion.
(SMF v. 2.1.4, PHP v. 8.0)

Advertisement: