News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Adk Portal

Started by lucas-ruroken, March 06, 2010, 06:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blow

Lucas, I don't know if you can help me with this...
But since the internal pages accept php language, is it possible to create a page with some of the forum index functions?
I mean like the "Users Online" list.

(In fact I'm trying to put the "Users Online Today" mod list into an internal page. But if you tell me how to do with the other list it will be enough.)
Thanks.  :)

lucas-ruroken

Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

blow

lucas-ruroken

You can use the code of this mod...
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2274

Create a new page with the following code [php]:

global $context, $txt, $scripturl;
   global $smcFunc;

$request = $smcFunc['db_query']('', '
      SELECT mem.id_member, mem.real_name, IFNULL(mg.online_color, 0) AS online_color, IFNULL(mg.group_name, 0) AS group_name
      FROM {db_prefix}members mem LEFT JOIN {db_prefix}membergroups mg ON (mem.id_group = mg.id_group)
      WHERE last_login > {int:time_last_24} ORDER BY id_member',
      array(
         'time_last_24' => time() - 86400, // 60*60*24 = 86400s / 3600m / 24h
      )
   );

$context['list_last_24'] = array();
   while ($row = $smcFunc['db_fetch_assoc']($request)) {
      if($row['group_name'] == 0)
         $row['group_name'] = $txt['who_member'];
      $context['list_last_24'][] = '<a title="' . $row['group_name'] . '" href="' . $scripturl . '?action=profile;u=' . $row['id_member'] . '" style="font-size:xx-small;' . ($row['online_color'] != '' ? ' color:' . $row['online_color'] : '') . '">' . $row['real_name'] . '</a>';
   }
   $smcFunc['db_free_result']($request);   
   $context['num_last_24']   = count($context['list_last_24']);

echo'
<p class="pminfo">';
echo implode(', ', $context['list_last_24']);
echo '</p>';

Design your universe!

blow

lucas-ruroken

Design your universe!

nightyyx

Hello:)
Adk is really great but installed it today in my SMF 2.0 RC3 forum and i had this problem:

When i am going to adk portal panel to add news the spaces of Author and News Title are fine and i can write to them.But under them at the space that you have to write or copy your "news" the space goes blank and you cannot see and write anything after the page get completely connected. In the start it shows me also this space and i can write at it but when the page of forum fills cannot interact with it.

This problem is from morning when i haven't installed any other mod .......only adk...

the same problem with browser internet explorer and mozilla.

i have Adk Portal 2.0 RC4

added and a screenshoot:)

nightyyx

Also another problem with adk news panel is that i cant write greek language:) i mean i write something in greek and when i apply it on the portal shows it with not unsterstanble characters if you know what i mean.
In the forum i havent problem.But is something that i have to set about languages on adk portal?

lucas-ruroken

Quote from: nightyyx on August 15, 2010, 09:51:39 AM
Also another problem with adk news panel is that i cant write greek language:) i mean i write something in greek and when i apply it on the portal shows it with not unsterstanble characters if you know what i mean.
In the forum i havent problem.But is something that i have to set about languages on adk portal?
Bug reported ;) working in that.

Quote from: nightyyx on August 14, 2010, 09:01:24 PM
Adk is really great but installed it today in my SMF 2.0 RC3 forum and i had this problem:

When i am going to adk portal panel to add news the spaces of Author and News Title are fine and i can write to them.But under them at the space that you have to write or copy your "news" the space goes blank and you cannot see and write anything after the page get completely connected. In the start it shows me also this space and i can write at it but when the page of forum fills cannot interact with it.

This problem is from morning when i haven't installed any other mod .......only adk...

It's a problem with CKEditor... I'm working to resolve it.

if you want, you can delete de CKEditor... and write in html code

Sorry for the inconvenience

Greetings

Design your universe!

nightyyx

Quote from: lucas-ruroken on August 15, 2010, 04:25:36 PM
Quote from: nightyyx on August 15, 2010, 09:51:39 AM
Bug reported ;) working in that.

Quote from: nightyyx on August 14, 2010, 09:01:24 PM

It's a problem with CKEditor... I'm working to resolve it.

if you want, you can delete de CKEditor... and write in html code

Sorry for the inconvenience

Greetings

for to be honest i dont know what is CKEditor and i know almost nothing from coding:)
So i guess i have just to wait?:)
it wont problem.
It is a great mod really and if i solve these 2 problems will rock my forum:)
Also i wanted to ask you if you know if it is any way at the tab "last topic" of adkportal in the first page  to show a "new" small icon next to every topic that have a new post:)

lucas-ruroken

Quotefor to be honest i dont know what is CKEditor and i know almost nothing from coding:)
So i guess i have just to wait?

rename the folder adkportal/ckeditor to adkportal/ckeditor-

Also i wanted to ask you if you know if it is any way at the tab "last topic" of adkportal in the first page  to show a "new" small icon next to every topic that have a new post:)

attach your Subs-adkblocks.php

Design your universe!

nightyyx

Quote from: lucas-ruroken on August 15, 2010, 05:22:32 PM

rename the folder adkportal/ckeditor to adkportal/ckeditor-

on ftp server that i have the forum eh? or via options from admin panel?
It will change something in the use of adk after that?

Quote from: lucas-ruroken on August 15, 2010, 05:22:32 PM
attach your Subs-adkblocks.php

can you explain me it a bit more detailed?
sorry that i am newbie in the use of these forums:)

lucas-ruroken

Quoteon ftp server that i have the forum eh? or via options from admin panel?
It will change something in the use of adk after that?
on FTP Sserver

can you explain me it a bit more detailed?
sorry that i am newbie in the use of these forums:)

Open your FTP server... Download the Sources/Subs-adkblocks.php File... and attach that file here!.

Greetings ;)

Design your universe!

nightyyx

I found here the sub-adblock file via filemanager that i use for my server but what you mean to attach it?

About the adkportal/ckeditor this is a screenshoot of my main directory on ftp server but i couldnt find this folder. Only adkportal folder is.

anyway i need some sleep so i will continue the tries tommorow:) thanks:)

lucas-ruroken

When you post a new reply... You can attach files

Design your universe!

nightyyx

ah so will have also every user to attach this file for to show the small icon "new" eatch of new post at topic block of adkportal?

also is a option for to dont show the avatar of users that have post on topics at adkportal topic block?

lucas-ruroken

Design your universe!

nightyyx

thanks:) when you can tell me about where i can find this option.

anyway hope to have also soon a fix of the bug with greek language for write some greek news in adkportal forum:)

Also i want to report another problem.
In adk portal have also a block with Top Posters. But i saw that when i deleted the posts of a member that had only 2 posts in my forum the adkportal on top poster block still says that this person have 2 messages:)

lucas-ruroken

Also i want to report another problem.
In adk portal have also a block with Top Posters. But i saw that when i deleted the posts of a member that had only 2 posts in my forum the adkportal on top poster block still says that this person have 2 messages:)

The top posters block works with the table smf_members..... When you delete one reply of a member... The database delete -1 in your table.

Design your universe!

nightyyx

attached also to one of my posts the subs-adblocks.php file but dint change anything on block with topics in main portal:)

Advertisement: