News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Adk Portal

Started by lucas-ruroken, March 06, 2010, 06:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forumnepali

Great ITs Work NOw Thank you Very Much :)

ukhalik2

looking very very Kool.
2 questions:
how to get Download System module and is it in english by default?

lucas-ruroken

The download module is come only with adk portal, and it is in english
Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

forumnepali

i'am getting this Error

http://forumnepali.com/index.php?action=register2: file_get_contents(http://www.smfpersonal.net/news/adk_2.0rc3-1.txt) [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: Connection refusedFile: /home/forumnep/public_html/Sources/Subs-adkfunction.php
Line: 174 
    June 08, 2010, 11:41:59 AM

my forum version is Powered by SMF 2.0 RC3 | SMF © 2006–2010, Simple Machines LLC
Adk Portal V2.0 Rc3-1 © 2009-2011 - Adk Portal Team Customizer
and i'am useing this theme FB Variant by bdc

lucas-ruroken

Attach your Subs-adkfunction.php (This error appear when your smf try connect with smfpersonal)

Design your universe!

forumnepali

lucas-ruroken

Design your universe!

demonz

There is a problem about your way of fetching news and version etc.

My web site was down 2 days last week, and today the same problem started, while i was searching for a code injection i realised smfpersonal was down also.
After removing the fetch codes everything works again.

at Subs-adkfunctions.php

file_get_contents();
$adkportal['load_Info_FromSmfPersonal'] = '';

etc.

Couldn't post this to hxxp:smfpersonal.net [nonactive] :) posting here in case anyone wants to know whats going on

Best wishes

lucas-ruroken

I don't understand this.
Why is the problem in this?

Please, I'm interested to learn that.

Design your universe!

jaisi

http://mainpage/index.php?topic='%20+%20cur_topic_id%20+%20'.02: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()File: /home/****/public_html/Sources/Subs-adkblocks.php
Line: 309

lucas-ruroken

search:
foreach ($adkportal['right'] AS $poster)

and replace with

if(!empty($adkportal['right']))
foreach ($adkportal['right'] AS $poster)

Design your universe!

sonicfetish

I'm 100% new to portals so please forgive my noobery  :P

1) What are pages and how are they used? I've created one thinking it would be an html block but I can't find it when I go to home. How might I use those. Can anyone give an example?

2) Your downloads mod is really cool to me. I see only one problem though. Is there any way to have a download URL? My music files are on a different file than my site. The mod I currently use allows me to choose whether to upload a file or link to a file. Is this possible?

3) When I create a download the word Title: has a diamond replacing the letter "i". How can I fix that?

Thanks for the great portal, mod. and for being patient with my questions

lucas-ruroken

1) when you create a new page.... You have a link of this page... you can add this page in a topic etc. You can't add each page in the buttons menu... because if you have 10 pages.... the buttons menu will be very long.

2) mmmm no. It's not possible now... Extreme download system only work with your own downloads, maybe We will add that in another version.

3) I don't understand. Can you explain with more details or any example?

Thanks and sorry for my poor english

Design your universe!

sonicfetish

Thank you for the quick reply... A+ developer  :)

Yes, please consider the next upgrade to Extreme Download to include a download URL (for files hosted away from the smf server) but also ability for more than one pic to be uploaded. I would think that most anything that would be offered as a download would require more than one screenshot.. ability for at least two would be great but 4 is better  :P

Blocks for Top Downloads, Most Viewed downloads would be awesome too

1) The thing I was describing with "Title" having a diamond replacing the "i" is best shown with screen shots. They are attached. How to fix?

2) Also, when I click on "Stats" I get a following database error:

"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'int:a} AND m.ID_MEMBER = a.id_member
ORDER by COUNT(a.id_member) DESC LIMIT 1' at line 3
File: /home/livemusi/public_html/smfadk/Sources/Adk-Downloads.php
Line: 1436 "

How do I fix this? I have a clean install of SMF 1.1.11 with no mods except Adk Portal. Default theme

3) What is "Manage seo" for?

4) Settings > Block Format?
What is this and what do the choices in the drop down menu do? I tried all of them but don't see any changes.

Thank you again for your help and for the great portal.

lucas-ruroken

Block of the last downloads: http://www.smfpersonal.net/down/152-last-download-extreme-download-system.html

You can use this block.

1)The error appear in Adk-Admin.yourlanguage.php.... you can search Títle and replace with Title

2)your forum url? Please, add your forum url to view

3)With "Manage seo" you can rewrite de url for pages, categories url and downloads url for example:
www.yourforum.com/index.php?action=downloads;cat=13
With manage seo enable:
www.yourforum.com/cat/13-your-cat-title.html

also you can create a custom robots.txt

4)when you change the format of the blocks... the blocks convert in a different blocks... On smf 1.1.11 the changes are small.

Thanks and sorry for my poor english :)

Design your universe!

blow

If I want to delete the "Views" counter from the bottom of the internal pages, what should I do?

lucas-ruroken

You can open the Adk-echomodules.template.php file, search:

<div align="left" style="font-size: 0.7em;">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<strong>'.$txt['page_view_adk'].'</strong> '.$context['page_view_content']['view'].'</div>

and delete it.

Greetings

Design your universe!

blow

Thank you.
(The Adk system is amazing, great job.)

lucas-ruroken

Quote from: blow on July 29, 2010, 01:28:15 PM
Thank you.
(The Adk system is amazing, great job.)

Thanks, We are working in 2.0 RC4 ;)

Design your universe!

gbsothere

I tell you, between Ajax Chat and ADK Portal, I'm a confused old man.   :)

Hi, lucas-ruroken.  I'm helping a member with her RC3 site.  There's a custom theme but it has no language file and only one template:  index.template.php, which has been edited.

There are no errors appearing in the forum log but there is this in the pop-up when one clicks the chat button:

Undefined index: foro in /home/user/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 4771 which is:

'title' => $txt['foro'],

The thing is...  I can't find a language file that is included in the parsing instructions to which to add:

$txt['foro'] = 'Foro';

This was installed via package manager with no errors and does function.  I just can't get rid of that line in the pop up.

I did, however, place the database file in the root and point to it, again, just in case and got a "success" message, but the error is still there.
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

Advertisement: