News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Adk Portal

Started by lucas-ruroken, March 06, 2010, 06:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zagdul

Hi.

Looking for a "Style Switcher" for this portal. Is there one available?

spark81

Hi,

Has the problem with the

Method Not Implemented

GET to /website/index.php not supported.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

when trying to edit and delete pages been resolved yet as I has checked it is not a host issue.

fckool

Quote from: spark81 on February 27, 2011, 03:45:17 AM
Hi,

Has the problem with the

Method Not Implemented

GET to /website/index.php not supported.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

when trying to edit and delete pages been resolved yet as I has checked it is not a host issue.

I have the same error, anyone?

lucas-ruroken

It's a problem with your host. Conctact with they.
Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

NanoSector

My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Rain Forest

Quote from: giovannie_1 on February 22, 2011, 10:41:49 AM
Hi Lucas,

I have a few questions.

At 'latest replies' and 'Top Posters' the avatars has no borders,, which 'Karma' and 'latest blogs' does have.
My forums: http://solar-xl.nl/forum/index.php

2nd: at main menu, can I set a little more space between the links (index, forum etc.) ? :)

3rd: Have u been able to fix the 'shoutbox by proxy' issue? :)

4th: At 'Top posters' the space between avatars and the usernames is huge.

Thanks!

Lucas? :)

fckool

Hi.. I have this error upgrading to RC5 my forum

Strict Standards: require_once() [function.require-once]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead in /home/deficie1/public_html/Sources/Subs-adkfunction.php on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in /home/deficie1/public_html/Sources/Subs-adkfunction.php on line 1

It is currently offline, I need your help please.

bharatforum

Again my forum is down, people from the server where our forum is hosted told me that it is because of the portal which I installed some time ago. Is there any way to disable it without using Admin CP? Any why does it happen all the time?

bharatforum

Again my forum is down, people from the server where our forum is hosted told me that it is because of the portal which I installed some time ago. Is there any way to disable it without using Admin CP?

MATTEK

I'm testing ADK Portal out and I've added an article to the portal. I'm wondering if there's a setting to make it display a preview rather than the entire post?
SMF 2.0.1

Like Comics, Books, Movies or T.V. Shows? Read about them here!!

MrBlackCat

I am having problems with this mod I just now got it to show the drop down menu for the mod but every time I click the options I recieve this error.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function AdkAdmin() in .../Sources/Admin.php on line 609

I have looked at this line and nothing in it has changed since I installed it. Not sure on what I am doing wrong but any help would be great.

Thanks,
MrBlackCat

NanoSector

Quote from: MrBlackCat on March 16, 2011, 07:17:09 PM
I am having problems with this mod I just now got it to show the drop down menu for the mod but every time I click the options I recieve this error.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function AdkAdmin() in .../Sources/Admin.php on line 609

I have looked at this line and nothing in it has changed since I installed it. Not sure on what I am doing wrong but any help would be great.

Thanks,
MrBlackCat
Try reinstalling the mod :)
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

tsis_k

I uninstalled the portal via the packager link but it seems like every action I take on my forum, this error get logged into my error log.

Examples:
http://www.mywebsiteurl.com/forum/index.php?action=profile
Unable to load the 'Adk-Modifications.english' language file.

http://www.mywebsiteurl.com/forum/index.php?action=pm

I have manually reviewed and removed all the codes on all the affected files but still getting the same error message as above.

Please help.

jvc1986

I have my SMF in Norwegian and the main menu "Members" is spelled "medlemmer" i want it to say "Medlemmer" with a capital M as the rest of the links.
Also if possible it would be nice to be able to add more links in the menu block.

lucas-ruroken

Quote from: tsis_k on March 20, 2011, 12:45:40 AM
I uninstalled the portal via the packager link but it seems like every action I take on my forum, this error get logged into my error log.

Examples:
http://www.mywebsiteurl.com/forum/index.php?action=profile

http://www.mywebsiteurl.com/forum/index.php?action=pm

I have manually reviewed and removed all the codes on all the affected files but still getting the same error message as above.

Please help.

attach your index.php

Quote from: jvc1986 on March 20, 2011, 06:56:25 AM
I have my SMF in Norwegian and the main menu "Members" is spelled "medlemmer" i want it to say "Medlemmer" with a capital M as the rest of the links.
Also if possible it would be nice to be able to add more links in the menu block.

you need the correct translate in your files.
Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

NanoSector

Lotti

I have a problem with the smiles of Shoutbox. If I use the smile on a page, like homepage, there are no problem. If I use smile in a page where I write a post, the smile of the post goes on Shoutbox, and the smile of Shoutbox not are writed at all.

wwechampion

Hola, tengo un problema, he instaldo este mod y todo perfecto, pero cuando intento meterme en la opcion Descargar paquetes me sale una pantalla en blanco y no me deja isntalar nuevos paquetes, alguna solucion.

Gracias antemano.

NanoSector

Quote from: wwechampion on May 02, 2011, 02:58:47 PM
Hola, tengo un problema, he instaldo este mod y todo perfecto, pero cuando intento meterme en la opcion Descargar paquetes me sale una pantalla en blanco y no me deja isntalar nuevos paquetes, alguna solucion.

Gracias antemano.
Eehm...Spanish?

I already failed at Portuguese...

wwechampion

Hi, I have a problem this mod and mounting procedures have everything perfect, but when I get in the Download package I get a blank screen and will not let me install new packages, some solution.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement: