News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Adk Portal

Started by lucas-ruroken, March 06, 2010, 06:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucas-ruroken

we dont update the package on simplemachines yet..... we update the package on our site.

Ithink today i will update all mods to 2.0.1
Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

luuuciano

No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

harry66

please hurry up with the updates, i'm getting errors when i try to install the mod (test failed..).
thanks

LetterBox

Hmm, is the update out soon? Can't wait ><

Adk-Team

harry66

thanks! it's working great so far :)

i have a question: why are for example administrator not red colored at the shoutbox?

LetterBox

Hi, i don't seem to be able to use the function : delete all shoutbox messages. any where wrong?

unitman

Quote from: latch on November 30, 2010, 12:23:48 PM
Quote from: lucas-ruroken on November 30, 2010, 10:14:19 AM
Quote from: latch on November 30, 2010, 12:36:04 AM
Hi, just installed Adk Portal and it works very well..Thank You.

There is only one issue found as follows:
The Edit function of a posted News article creates a 501 Method Not Implemented error page.

Method Not Implemented
GET to /rcfun/index.php not supported.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

-Latch

website url?
smf version?
Adk Portal Version?
Website URL: hxxp:foksyhost.com/rcfun [nonactive]
SMF Version: 1.1.12
Adk Portal Version: 2.0 RC3-3

Thought I would just have my 2 cents worth on this comment as I could not find a solution when I had the 501 Method Not Implemented error, but had a similar error on another mod and the same solution was applied.

when clicking on the edit button, I got the error as above.  The url of the error was http://www.(mywebsite).com/admin/?area=blocks;sa=showeditnews;id=2;sesc=(etc....)

I changed the ";id" to "&id" in the url and was able to edit it.

Of course this is just a temporary solution and is only for those who are making an edit in once in a blue moon, else you would use/look for a more permanant solution.

lucas-ruroken

Quote from: harry66 on September 22, 2011, 12:03:31 PM
thanks! it's working great so far :)

i have a question: why are for example administrator not red colored at the shoutbox?

shoutbox doesn't have color by group.... if you want you can add a new topic in our bug tracker with this one ;)

Design your universe!

kb3rcl

When trying to install ADK Portal via the Package manager, I receive a few errors for Subs.php and QueryString.php.   I used the FireBrick 2.0 theme and SMF 2.0.1

Forgive me if I am lacking information, Im a bit of a nub when it comes to mods.  Usually, if I receive an error, I just dont use them.  However, this one has too many benefits to ignore =)

However, I can say that on a test forum, I forced the install anyway, and it seems to work just fine, regardless of the errors.  With the exception of 501 errors, however I am not positive that is not on my host's end either. However, I can not help but think it is better to have it installed minus the errors, even if it works with them.

Anyone with an experience using this mod on this specific theme, or anyone with a finger to point in the proper direction, would be greatly appreciated.

Jack_40k

Hey guys,

I had the same problem as someone a few pages ago. They had double blocks showing up on the main page.  Here's a link to what it looks like:

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/667/stufft.jpg

Is there a fix? Tried re-uploading the blocks folder and that was no good.

Thanks.

lucas-ruroken

Quote from: Jack_40k on September 24, 2011, 03:45:08 AM
Hey guys,

I had the same problem as someone a few pages ago. They had double blocks showing up on the main page.  Here's a link to what it looks like:

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/667/stufft.jpg

Is there a fix? Tried re-uploading the blocks folder and that was no good.

Thanks.

delete the duplicate blocks an reupload the adkportal/blocks folder

Quote from: kb3rcl on September 23, 2011, 09:51:55 PM
When trying to install ADK Portal via the Package manager, I receive a few errors for Subs.php and QueryString.php.   I used the FireBrick 2.0 theme and SMF 2.0.1

Forgive me if I am lacking information, Im a bit of a nub when it comes to mods.  Usually, if I receive an error, I just dont use them.  However, this one has too many benefits to ignore =)

However, I can say that on a test forum, I forced the install anyway, and it seems to work just fine, regardless of the errors.  With the exception of 501 errors, however I am not positive that is not on my host's end either. However, I can not help but think it is better to have it installed minus the errors, even if it works with them.

Anyone with an experience using this mod on this specific theme, or anyone with a finger to point in the proper direction, would be greatly appreciated.

what errors?

you can show us that errors.

Design your universe!

kb3rcl

During the package install, this was flagged, I am not entirely sure as to why being that the code is actually there to be replaced...

Code: (Find)

'home' => array(
'title' => $txt['home'],
'href' => $scripturl,
'show' => true,
'sub_buttons' => array(
),
'is_last' => $context['right_to_left'],
),

Code: (Replace)

'home' => array(
'title' => $txt['home'],
'href' => $home_url,
'show' => true,
'sub_buttons' => array(
),
'is_last' => $context['right_to_left'],
// 'target' => '_blank',
),
'forum' => array(
'title' => !empty($txt['foro']) ? $txt['foro'] : 'Forum',
'href' => $adkportal['adk_enable'] == 2 ? $scripturl : $scripturl . '?action=forum',
'show' => !empty($adkportal['adk_enable']),
'sub_buttons' => array(
),
),
'downloads' => array(
'title' => $txt['downloads'],
'href' => $scripturl . '?action=downloads',
'show' => $adkportal['download_enable'] && allowedTo('adk_downloads_view'),
'sub_buttons' => array(
),
),

Likewise, this was also flagged.  The code to be found here, however, does not exist in my QueryString.php

Code: (Find)

// If $scripturl is set to nothing, or the SID is not defined (SSI?) just quit.
if ($scripturl == '' || !defined('SID'))
return $buffer;

Code: (Add After)

/*Adk Portal Start*/

global $adkportal;
$scripturl1= str_replace("/index.php","",$scripturl);
if(!empty($adkportal['enable_pages_seo']))
{
$buffer = preg_replace('/"' . preg_quote($scripturl, '/') . '\?page=([^#"]+?)?"/e', "'\"' . \$scripturl1 . '/' . changeurlpagesAdkportal('\$1'). '\"'", $buffer);
}
$buffer = changeAdkBuffer($buffer);
if(!empty($adkportal['enable_download_seo']))
{
$buffer = preg_replace('/"' . preg_quote($scripturl, '/') . '\?action=downloads;cat=([^#"]+?);([^#"]+?)?"/e', "'\"' . \$scripturl1 . '/index.php?action=downloads;cat=\$1;\$2\"'", $buffer);
$buffer = preg_replace('/"' . preg_quote($scripturl, '/') . '\?action=downloads;cat=([^#"]+?)?"/e', "'\"' . \$scripturl1 . '/' . changeCatUrl('\$1'). '\"'", $buffer);
$buffer = preg_replace('/"' . preg_quote($scripturl, '/') . '\?action=downloads;sa=view;down=([^#"]+?)?"/e', "'\"' . \$scripturl1 . '/' . changeDownloadUrl('\$1'). '\"'", $buffer);
}

/*Adk Portal End*/

Instead of the code it searches for with the QueryString.php, this is the closest thing to it in my QueryString.php

// If $scripturl is set to nothing, or the SID is not defined (SSI?) just quit.
$load = false;

if ($scripturl == '' || !defined('SID'))
return $buffer;

Again, I am just starting out in this sort of thing.  I apologize if I have given too much info, not enough info, or the wrong info entirely.

lucas-ruroken

Design your universe!

kb3rcl

Quote from: lucas-ruroken on September 25, 2011, 06:29:31 AM
attach your Subs.php

He is the Subs.php
Would it be safe to just remove the

$load = false;

For the QueryString.php so that it matches what it is trying to find?  WHen manually added the info, without changing it, it just results in a blank page.

Thank you for your help thus far, it is greatly appreciated.

lucas-ruroken

attach your Querystring.php ;) and reuploda this Subs.php

Design your universe!

kb3rcl

Quote from: lucas-ruroken on September 25, 2011, 03:01:58 PM
attach your Querystring.php ;) and reuploda this Subs.php

Thank you once more.  I am curious though, as I do not always want to rely on others for this sort of thing...what changes have you had to make, if you dont mind me asking?

lucas-ruroken

adkportal was not installed correctyly in your forum.... I'm editing both files according with the modifications in the parse section

Design your universe!

kb3rcl

Quote from: lucas-ruroken on September 25, 2011, 05:24:40 PM
adkportal was not installed correctyly in your forum.... I'm editing both files according with the modifications in the parse section

Makes sense.  Thank you again.  After the QueryString is ready, I greatly look forward to using ADK's portal.  This will greatly make our forum management much easier.

Advertisement: