News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Adk Portal

Started by lucas-ruroken, March 06, 2010, 06:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chada

is there anyone answering on this thread.

Clara Listensprechen

I shall continue to be an impossible person so long as those who are now possible remain possible. {Michael Bakunin 1814-1876}

zushiba

Howcome ADK portal & ADK Blog aren't compatible with each other? I can install the Blog but the portal breaks the blog :/

Robert.

Quote from: fobo on October 19, 2011, 11:01:11 AM
how to recovery shoutbox this portal ? my friend accidentally remove it in setting panel  ;D
If he removed it, I guess it can't be restored.
Quote from: frytec on October 20, 2011, 11:48:02 AM
Did you disabled the ability to collapse blocks?
Quote from: chada on October 24, 2011, 02:55:54 PM
Lucas-Rurken thank you for a great portal.

I am wondering if you can help me with 3 different errors that I receive in my logs.
Please attach subs-adkfunction.php
QuoteHowcome ADK portal & ADK Blog aren't compatible with each other? I can install the Blog but the portal breaks the blog :/
How exactly 'breaks' the portal the blog?

I'm sorry if I forgot someone

acolyte

We upgraded to smf 2.0.1 and installed Adkportal sucessfully but getting this error when members click on
the "home" or index page of the forum. My webmaster has uninstalled and reisntalled a couple of times but this error keeps showing for the "home" link.

"Unknown column 'permissions' in 'field list"

Can anyone please advise

lookatmego

hey i installed this mod and i get an error saying Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in /home/lookmego/public_html/Sources/Subs-adkfunction.php on line 1
and no 1 can get on my website now.....im dissapointed

zushiba

Quote from: Scharrelkip on October 29, 2011, 04:26:29 AM
QuoteHowcome ADK portal & ADK Blog aren't compatible with each other? I can install the Blog but the portal breaks the blog :/
How exactly 'breaks' the portal the blog?

I'm sorry if I forgot someone

On a clean install of 2.0.1 I get a Test Fail. I installed the Blog and attempted to install the portal. This is the area it fails on ./index.php at this step

Find:
// Action and board are both empty... BoardIndex!
if (empty($board) && empty($topic))
{
require_once($sourcedir . '/BoardIndex.php');
return 'BoardIndex';
}

Replace:
//Adk Portal
global $adkportal;
if (empty($board) && empty($topic) && $adkportal['adk_enable'] == 1 && !isset($_REQUEST['page']))
{
require_once($sourcedir . '/Adkportal.php');
return 'Adkportal';
}
elseif (empty($board) && empty($topic) && isset($_REQUEST['page']))
{
require_once($sourcedir . '/Adk-echomodules.php');
return 'load_pages_adkportal';
}
elseif (empty($board) && empty($topic))
{
return 'BoardIndex';
}

The blog addon modifies
if (empty($board) && empty($topic))
{
return 'BoardIndex';
}

to

if (empty($board) && empty($topic) && isset($_REQUEST['blog']))
{
require_once($sourcedir . '/BlogAdminSettings.php');
return 'BlogMain';
}

I tried simply pasting the additional elseif's above this and continuing the installation and it appears to work until you actually attempt to view a Blog where it craps out.

neCu

It is UTF-8 compatible? I tried to rename Shoutbox to UTF-8 letters contained text and it showed like ????
SMF Latvian translator.

Armen

There is a bug i don't like - shoutbox settings are shown on every portal admin page. Or it isn't bug? I huess it conflicts with smfpacks shoutbox.
SMF 2.0.1
installed modes:
1.   AJAX Instant Quick Reply   1.0.4     [ Просмотреть файлы ] [ Удаление ]
2.   Karma Description Mod   2.7.1     [ Просмотреть файлы ] [ Удаление ]
3.   Ohara YouTube Embed   1.0     [ Удаление мода ] [ Просмотреть файлы ] [ Удаление ]
4.   MIR   1.0     [ Удаление мода ] [ Просмотреть файлы ] [ Удаление ]
5.   SMFPacks Shoutbox Rus   0.2     [ Удаление мода ] [ Просмотреть файлы ] [ Удаление ]
6.   reCAPTCHA for SMF   0.9.8a     [ Удаление мода ] [ Просмотреть файлы ] [ Удаление ]
7.   Invitation System   1.0.5     [ Просмотреть файлы ] [ Удаление ]
8.   Spoiler Tag   0.7.2a     [ Удаление мода ] [ Просмотреть файлы ] [ Удаление ]
9.   View Voters at Polls   1.0     [ Удаление мода ] [ Просмотреть файлы ] [ Удаление ]
10.   Auto Merge Double Post   1.5     [ Удаление мода ] [ Просмотреть файлы ] [ Удаление ]
11.   SMFPacks Shoutbox   1.0.3     [ Просмотреть файлы ] [ Удаление ]
12.   Karma based groups   1.0     [ Удаление мода ] [ Просмотреть файлы ] [ Удаление ]
13.   Simple Spoiler   1.0.2    [ Просмотреть файлы ] [ Удаление ]
14.   nCode Image Resizer   1.3.1     [ Удаление мода ] [ Просмотреть файлы ] [ Удаление ]

projectnaija

This mod is great, it works on smf wap2 but am getting alot of error on installation

frytec

My messages in "Latest Messages" block are mysteriously desapearing.
can someone help me with that?

libertygirl

I'm using the latest smf and the latest adk portal. I also have adk blog and adk cover post installed. They are the only mods installed.

I want to uninstall adk portal but when I go to do it I get a message saying not to. There is a failed next to subs.php

Could someone please help. I've tried their forum to no success.

Thank you

Donna
-x-

Oldiesmann

Quote from: libertygirl on November 17, 2011, 11:49:38 AM
I'm using the latest smf and the latest adk portal. I also have adk blog and adk cover post installed. They are the only mods installed.

I want to uninstall adk portal but when I go to do it I get a message saying not to. There is a failed next to subs.php

Thank you

Donna
-x-

That likely means one of the other mods you installed has modified the code that ADK Portal is looking for. Try uninstalling the others first and then reinstalling them after you uninstall ADK Portal.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

libertygirl

Thanks for answering!  :)

I've uninstalled all the other mods...my finger is just hovering over the uninstall button for adk....am convinced whole thing will break!

Donna
-x-

libertygirl

Right, I've hit the uninstall button and its gone. The forum is still there (Phew!). Now how do I know if the subs file is okay or not? I don't even know what it does! (Please excuse my ignorance)

New subs.php file attached

Donna
-x-

libertygirl

Well actually it doesn't work as a result of uninstalling it. The "home" link now takes me to:http://www.icklebits.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=admin [nofollow]

I can get the forum if I put in my url but not otherwise. I'm wondering if this should now be a thread of its own? If somebody who thinks they can help me would like to pm me about it then please do. I'm getting very confused now.  :(

Donna
-x-

libertygirl

After all that I just reinstalled it because I didn't like the portal that I was changing to. All back to normal! (and reinstalling it also solved a few of the other problems)

frytec

Quote from: frytec on November 16, 2011, 09:55:16 AM

lucas-ruroken

Can you give me an screen?

Thank you

Donna
-x-

Uninstall Adk portal and attach me your subs.php

Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

frytec

Quote from: lucas-ruroken on November 18, 2011, 02:12:13 PM
Can you give me an screen?

check my site here..

its showing only one message in "Latest Messages" block.

the others gone i dont know why.

Advertisement: