News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Adk Portal

Started by lucas-ruroken, March 06, 2010, 06:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hellbent64

the subs.php is in the sources folder, right?  and the index.template.php is in the respective themes folder?

lucas-ruroken

Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

hellbent64

thank you!
can you tell me what lines need to be modified?  I have another theme or 2 that needs to be fixed

lucas-ruroken

you had duplicate content on index.template.php

maybe, for a bad installation

Design your universe!

babanature

good day sir,
please i'd like to know how to disable the mod in my wap2. I want it to appear only in the main forum. the site is http://onenaija.net/forum/
your urgent reply is needed please
technology and relationships http://onenaijablog.com
Computers and internet ONENAIJA

hellbent64

lucas-ruroken

but... what is your website url? you need to modify the index.template.php  of your theme

Design your universe!

hellbent64

the url is http://aquaponicsinparadise.com/APforums/ however the i have a working theme as the main, grasslands and the other broken themes are user selectable.  the main theme is currently working.
i did upload the image.template.php into the theme folder, renaming the original theme, super refreshed the browser and no change.

jmunn

Hello...I have your portal installed on my website www/xoticimageracers.net.

I have a question I need help with...When i create a new membergroup....and assign somebody to it....the shoutbox cannot be seen.  I have checked all permissions in the block and settings and all looks fine.

Just for ex....my newbie group inherits its permissions from the group regular members....and the shoutbox can be seen just fine.
I create a group and inherit its permissions from regular members also but the shoutbox cannot be seen?
i have also checked to make sure the box was not checked in the block settings that prevents the particular group from seeing the shoutbox.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

thanks for any help....and yes...I'm a noob...this is my first time ever working with my own forums.

Skyflash

Hi Lukas!
A question: how the watermark works? I'm using the ILA mod, and i'm sure no watermark is applied to any image. Instead, if i use a img tag, i can see the watermark. But using img tag means that the images are hosted out of the forum, and are not uploaded on it.

Where's my mistake? Can you add functionality to this module for support ILA attachments?

sadaam

Quote from: Adk-Team on March 06, 2010, 06:19:55 AM
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2255

Adk Portal 2.1.1

View Full Readme (English version)
Ver Full readme (Version Español)

Adk Portal 2.1.1  for SMF ® 2.0
Adk Portal 2.0 RC3-3 for SMF ® 1.1.x

How to upgrade Adk portal to 2.1.1  or 2.0 RC3-3

You can visit our site

If you want to help us, please visit our contribute section

Or promote the portal

Adk Portal uses:
* Adk Custom icons
* Jquery
* Famfamfam Icons
* Carousel adapted from Sorgalla

Enjoy it!

Adk Portal 2.1.1 © 2009-2012

i just install at my smf 2.0.2  and it runs very very very wel conditions... without any installation and other errors or problems..Take a look here, Thank's a Lot to Adk Portal team
Me feel proude to use SMF!!

hellbent64

uninstalled adk portal and it pretty much broke my forums.  got it to the point where i could reinstalled adk portal but now i have those double left nav columns again.
http://aquaponicsinparadise.com/APforums/index.php

thecoo1est

I just like to say adkportal is the best portal. Ive been using it since adk portal 2.0. I just recently did the 2.1.1 upgrade. I just want to thank you guys for this awesome portal, I mean look at my site, its badass! Everyone seems to like it also. Thanks Again ADK team!

billis_2

Quote from: hellbent64 on April 03, 2012, 03:12:27 PM
uninstalled adk portal and it pretty much broke my forums.  got it to the point where i could reinstalled adk portal but now i have those double left nav columns again.
http://aquaponicsinparadise.com/APforums/index.php

You have double left/right/center/top/footer columns on your database.
Reinstall Adk Portal end delete double columns manual on Adk Portal Admin center.

TGBF

Hi, I'm looking to add a block on the Portal of my forums with the members who have the top credits (sort of like top posters). The credit system I use is SMFShop, but I'm not very good with coding so I wouldn't know how to do this. Is there anyone who would know how to do this? Apparently SimplePortal already has this feature, but I really love Adk Portal, so I don't want to switch. Thanks.

Zuća

NanoSector

Quote from: Zuća on April 22, 2012, 07:28:01 PM
hmm...portal not supported UTF-8 ?
Do you have any problems with the portal in your language?
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Zuća

not complaining just me ... but most of
serbian_latin-utf8 letters ,example - ŠĐŽĆČ
do not show up hooks

Rexx

Hey, I'm having problems creating catagories for the downloads section. I create a catagory, save it and test it. the url is hxxp:xerxstudios.netii.net/forums/cat/1-general.html [nonactive], but it doesn't seem to exist. And when I try to use hxxp:xerxstudios.netii.net/forums/index.php?action=downloads;cat=1 [nonactive], it comes up as a blank page. Here is the test page. hxxp:xerxstudios.netii.net/forums/index.php?action=downloads [nonactive]

Bortmon

Quote from: go- on February 24, 2012, 05:40:40 PM
there were no errors shown after updating from 2.0 to 2.1.1
but unfortunately, the collapse-buttons are screwed up. not clickable anymore and placement is wrong.
I sent you a PM with the url for you to know what I mean.

nevermind. I think I'll manage myself.
Hey, can you please tell me how you managed that problem?
I'm having the exact same issue, because of the same reason.
In addition to the not clickable collapse buttons, my shoutbox block doesn't expand when you load the page, like it usually did when loading the previous messages. If you want to "shout" a message nothing happens. The histoy works though, but it will just display the messages before the update was done.

Advertisement: