News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Adk Portal

Started by lucas-ruroken, March 06, 2010, 06:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rexx

Nevermind, I figured it out. Something wrong happened in the installation. I'm good now.

TGBF

Quote from: TGBF on April 22, 2012, 06:51:49 PM
Hi, I'm looking to add a block on the Portal of my forums with the members who have the top credits (sort of like top posters). The credit system I use is SMFShop, but I'm not very good with coding so I wouldn't know how to do this. Is there anyone who would know how to do this? Apparently SimplePortal already has this feature, but I really love Adk Portal, so I don't want to switch. Thanks.
No one?....

fckool

I have this error when I logout:

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /***/***/public_html/Sources/Subs-adkfunction.php on line 2061

$buttons['admin']['sub_buttons'] += array(

I need some help, thank you

thesikaleon

After i delete the default blocks then i dont see any option to add them back.
On Add Block section i dont see a list of the deafult blocks available, just 5 or 6 option available like html, php etc.  I miss something here?
Moreover there is no "last posts" block? Cause i see only last topic block by default.

I use Greek utf-8 and everything seems to work fine but i cant use greek language on block titles. How can i fix it?

I use the latest stable version of smf and adk.

thanks for your time and really appreciate your work
you rock guys  ;)

tectonny

The MOD is in error? The images are not showing up on my forum Test:
http://tectonny.com.br/demo/index.php

demityuh

hi, would like to ask a question here regarding adk portal.
for Last Topic block. is there a way to modify it? i know that i have to do it manually through the Subs-adkblocks.php but it seem i can't really figure out what to insert to modify the way i want it to be. what i want is actually, by default the Last Topic block will have the link to the topic with the the last update and time and so on. it will also have an icon to go to the latest post. is there any way for me to modify it so it will show the number of pages of the thread?
instead of going to the latest post, can i have (let say last 5 pages for that particular thread) ?

Knn

EDIT: I found the source of the bug. function Adk_portal_add_admin_areas in Subs-adkfunction.php was defined as:

function Adk_portal_add_admin_areas($adminAreas)

which means that it is modifying a copy of the array, and the original will not be modified, so the adk admin section will not be added.

I'm using PHP 5.4, and I think they changed how array parameters work in PHP 5.4, so that's why this code worked for everyone else.

The fix is simple, just add a &

function Adk_portal_add_admin_areas(&$adminAreas)

END EDIT

I've installed a Adk Portal 2.1.1 on a fresh, unmodified SMF 2.0.2. There were no errors during installation. When I click the redirect link which tries to take me to action=admin;area=adkadmin, I'm instead taken to the main admin center, and I can't find the adk settings anywhere.

Furthermore, when I try to edit the "Adk Portal was installed" news post on the main page, I am once again taken to the main admin settings area, but the error log contains the following error:

Undefined index: adk_block_include
File: C:/Program Files (x86)/EasyPHP-5.4.0RC4/www/forum3/Sources/Subs-adkfunction.php
Line: 166

I used the webinstaller, and I checked the english_utf8 language on the first page, under Additional Languages, but I also tried changing the default to english, and it still didn't work.

^HeRaCLeS^

QuoteUndefined index: adk_block_include
File: C:/Program Files (x86)/EasyPHP-5.4.0RC4/www/forum3/Sources/Subs-adkfunction.php
Line: 166

Test.
In file Subs-adkfunction.php
Search:

//Adk Portal Blocks admin
if(!empty($_REQUEST['action']) && $_REQUEST['action'] == 'admin' && !empty($_REQUEST['area']) && $_REQUEST['area'] == 'blocks')
$buffer = str_replace('<td class="windowbg adk_10" style="text-align: center;">(include)</td>','<td class="windowbg adk_10" style="text-align: center;">('.$txt['adk_block_include'].')</td>',$buffer);

Replace with:

//Error log compatibilty ¿?
$txt_include = !empty($txt['adk_block_include']) ? $txt['adk_block_include'] : 'Include';

//Adk Portal Blocks admin
if(!empty($_REQUEST['action']) && $_REQUEST['action'] == 'admin' && !empty($_REQUEST['area']) && $_REQUEST['area'] == 'blocks')
$buffer = str_replace('<td class="windowbg adk_10" style="text-align: center;">(include)</td>','<td class="windowbg adk_10" style="text-align: center;">('.$txt_include.')</td>',$buffer);

^HeRaCLeS^
*¤×• Ni te molestes en enviarme un Mp porque el soporte lo doy solo por el foro •×¤*

SMFPersonal

Costner

probably a very easy one for someone to answer

The random image block, how to alter it so it opens the link specified in a NEW window rather than the current one?

thanks in advance

^HeRaCLeS^

add target="_blank" in code for the link
^HeRaCLeS^
*¤×• Ni te molestes en enviarme un Mp porque el soporte lo doy solo por el foro •×¤*

SMFPersonal

bestfriendavinash

E-Money

In Last Topics Block. I want to setting GUEST visiter can view topic title only. GUEST must logged in to topic body. How?

lucas-ruroken

Quote from: E-Money on May 25, 2012, 01:17:02 PM
In Last Topics Block. I want to setting GUEST visiter can view topic title only. GUEST must logged in to topic body. How?

if you want you can attach your Subs-adkblocks.php

Quote from: bestfriendavinash on May 24, 2012, 12:52:05 PM
How will it help in SEO?

???
Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

pols1337

Help!

My forum was running fine with ADK Portal.  I upgraded to SMF 2.0.2, which apparently uninstalled all of my packages.  So I re-installed my mods, including ADK Portal.  Now it's like I have two ADK Portals at same time!

See screenshot. 

Please fix!  What files do I need to give you for you to fix?

Joel

luuuciano

Upgrading to 2.0.2 how? from where?
Maybe you updated all the smf files, deleting all mod changes... but not in your custom theme... then you installed it again, so now you have duplicated code on that theme?

Try doing a parse, watch wich changes are made on theme files... look over those changes/lines, etc... erase/undone duplicated codes...
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

lucas-ruroken

mmm you can attach your index.template.php and your Subs.php

Regards
Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

TGBF

Can someone help me? I use the Adk Portal Shoutbox on my forums and I have every membergroup except guests allowed to access it. One of my Global Mods has a weird problem. He can see the shoutbox, and he can type in the bar, but when he clicks 'Shout It!', it doesn't send. He's been trying for days, and I even asked my other global mod about the problem, and he doesn't have it. Any solution? Thanks.

drfun

Quote from: pols1337 on May 31, 2012, 10:24:35 PM
Help!

My forum was running fine with ADK Portal.  I upgraded to SMF 2.0.2, which apparently uninstalled all of my packages.  So I re-installed my mods, including ADK Portal.  Now it's like I have two ADK Portals at same time!

See screenshot. 

Please fix!  What files do I need to give you for you to fix?

Joel
hmm i once had a similar problem. well the simple way to solve this is to Uninstall the adk portal, then log into your cpanel click on phpadmin, select your database name and drop all the adk port tables. then go back and install the adk portal again. everything will come back to normal.
ECLIKS -Global Online community for Questions and Answers

drfun

Please how can i call up avea media gallery images/videos to the adk portal home page. Is there a gallery block/ feature just like that in simple portal? i tried installing the adk block mod but it not installing. i will b gateful if i can be directed on how i can do this.
thanks
ECLIKS -Global Online community for Questions and Answers

Мel

Does this portal supports default (Curve) SMF theme?
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."
- Qui-Gon Jinn

Advertisement: