News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Adk Portal

Started by lucas-ruroken, March 06, 2010, 06:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ESLLOL

Hi, how do I get the random image box to display an image? All I get is 'no images available yet'. My website is based on users uploading images so it would be great if I could get it working. I've uploaded a screen shot below.

Thanks for any advice.

skwayb

I am having a problem with the Last Topics displaying. 

When you are NOT logged in, it will show the last 5 messages like I configured.  When you login, it still displays the LAST Topics section (so it is visible) but there are no topics in it.  Any idea of how to correct this so it shows latest topics when you are logged in?

[S4S]Leon

I installed Adk Portal Mod And I add shoutbox But Its showing only at Porta Modl Not on forums ?  ? ? ?
how i can Move it on forum  index Help me

NanoSector

You should be able to select the sidebars shown in the forums somewhere in the administration panel.
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

[S4S]Leon

CdRsKuLL

Good day,

I'm having a problem with the download part of AdkPortal. It's a 50mb file that I need to upload but I'm getting a timeout before it's complete. I was wondering if I can change anything or upload manual and point to the zip?

thanks,

Steve

NanoSector

Quote from: CdRsKuLL on October 13, 2012, 02:10:46 PM
Good day,

I'm having a problem with the download part of AdkPortal. It's a 50mb file that I need to upload but I'm getting a timeout before it's complete. I was wondering if I can change anything or upload manual and point to the zip?

thanks,

Steve
Your host has setup a PHP execution limit, there's nothing you can do about this except for contacting your host.

Quote from: [S4S]Leon on October 13, 2012, 10:45:34 AM
who me ? if yes then how
Have you tried looking in the blocks section of the admin panel? AFAICR there was a setting somewhere around there.
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

CdRsKuLL

Hi, I'm having problems with shoutbox and permissons.

I've tried going into blocks and setting them in there via a tick box. Also in the actual shoutbox permisson button on the adk admin panel (doesnt change)

It works very well as admin, seems to hide the shout box when you tick do not show but if I log in at a normal user it wont allow me to post.

url - hxxp:freeice.co.uk [nonactive]
user Yourimage2canvas816  (yes a spam one.. lol)
pass test

thanks,

skwayb

Quote from: skwayb on October 11, 2012, 03:58:40 PM
I am having a problem with the Last Topics displaying. 

When you are NOT logged in, it will show the last 5 messages like I configured.  When you login, it still displays the LAST Topics section (so it is visible) but there are no topics in it.  Any idea of how to correct this so it shows latest topics when you are logged in?
Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

Gusde07

I'm try to uninstall it on my forum, after i click uninstall and it uninstall itself and then when i check the " Installed Packaage " ADK PORTAL still there! and then in the admin PANEL too!!!

How to delete that? ha?

mikedijital

Ok here is my problem, I have 2.0 elysium (*sp) installed, I installed it many mods ago, when i try to uninstall it, I get way to many errors to even attempt it. when i try to install the new build once again I get a ton of errors in the packet manager, 2.0 is working fine for me, but I to am having the issue with posting to portal that you fixed in the newest build

my question is, is there something I can recode in the 2.0 I have to rid myself of the posting to portal error I get.

im using smf 2.0.2   thanks!

S Mac

Someone please advise! I'm very new to this. There are three downloads:

Adk_v2.0rc3-3_Smf1.1.x.zip

(756kB)

patch_for_2.1.to.2.1.1.zip

(116kB)

Adk_Portal_2.1.1.zip

(432kB)

Do I need to download all of this for my forum? (version 2.0.3)

Thanks

NanoSector

You only need the Adk_Portal_2.1.1.zip package.

kat

S Mac

Thanks for this mod, I've just installed it successfully!! It's brilliant! You very clever people!  :)

S Mac

Is there any way I can add a tab to my blog on the main menu on the left?

Adk-Team

Powerslaved

Ok i have 1 problem trying to install this.

Sources/Load.php

Code: (Find)

'url' => $scripturl . '#c' . $board_info['cat']['id'],

Code: (Replace)

'url' => $adkportal['adk_enable'] == 1 ? $adk_enable : $adk_disable,

Ive searched for this line 'url' => $scripturl . '#c' . $board_info['cat']['id'],   Its not there

Im running latest ver of smf

^HeRaCLeS^

^HeRaCLeS^
*¤×• Ni te molestes en enviarme un Mp porque el soporte lo doy solo por el foro •×¤*

SMFPersonal

Powerslaved

I had to uninstall as my forum wouldnt load.I'll attach the unedited one im using if thats ok.Ive tried doing the edits 3 times and keep getting the same results

Advertisement: