News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Adk Portal

Started by lucas-ruroken, March 06, 2010, 06:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

^HeRaCLeS^

^HeRaCLeS^
*¤×• Ni te molestes en enviarme un Mp porque el soporte lo doy solo por el foro •×¤*

SMFPersonal

Powerslaved

^HeRaCLeS^

^HeRaCLeS^
*¤×• Ni te molestes en enviarme un Mp porque el soporte lo doy solo por el foro •×¤*

SMFPersonal

tzora

hi, it seems to be a great mod. i have installed it on my forum and everything seems to be working just fine. but how strange, i can't find the adk portal control panel.

this is what i did .. i uploaded the whole adk portal package in the Packages folder and installed the mod. but i can't see the darn control panel of adk portal :(

can anyone help me figure out where can i find the control panel for this mod? thanks in advance.

^HeRaCLeS^

^HeRaCLeS^

SMFPersonal

tzora

hi thank you for the help!

i have attached the Subs-adkfunction.php with this post. is that what you asked me to do?

appreciate ur help.

^HeRaCLeS^

^HeRaCLeS^

SMFPersonal

tzora

omg its working! thank you thank you thank you! you rock sir!! you are my hero :)

^HeRaCLeS^

^HeRaCLeS^

SMFPersonal

tzora

Can i ask u just another question? as i go to create a new page, it asks for a URL .. but I can't change the tuforo.com thing. Is there way I can get rid of that link and instead use my forum link? thanks for the help!

tzora

oh i figured out .. it just says tuforo.com but when i create the page, it creates the page on my forum. so that is sorted.

but the page is not coming up on the forum menu. let me give you the link .. i created this page : http://www.ckforums.com/index.php?page=halloffame

but the hall of fame is not coming up on the menu ...

tzora

ok i added the link to this new page in Subs.php file .. :)

^HeRaCLeS^

Exactly!
This pages are not added to the menu. You have to do it manually
^HeRaCLeS^

SMFPersonal

S Mac

Quote from: Adk-Team on January 24, 2013, 07:55:20 PM
Smf 2.0.3 updated  ;)

Regards enik...

Hi - were you talking to me? I wanted to add a link to my blog on the left-hand menu...can this be done? Thanks!

Borg1of9

Ok, major problem here.

I am using the Downloads section for ADK Portal and the problem I am having is setting permissions across multiple groups.

Example:  I want one group to be able to access one section but not another.  Group A is set to view file section 1, but when I set up permissions for the second file section and set permissions to deny view with Group A, I get a duplicate entry error.

File Section 1
Group A can view
Group B cannot view

File Section 2
Group A cannot view (Gives me duplicate entry error)
Group B can view (Gives me duplicate entry error)

Possible solution but not fixed:

So I went into the database and found that the id_group under adk_down_permissions was set as the primary.  So I added a id_num to the table and set it as auto-increment / primary and removed the id_group as primary in that table.

Now under the permissions I can set the same group with 2 permission sets but I have the problem below.

File Section 1
Group A can view
Group B cannot view

File Section 2
I have Group A set up as cannot view section 2 but they can still view Section 2
I have Group B set up to view section 2 but has no download section at all

It is looking at the first permission set and not the rest of the permissions.  Is there a way to have the same group multiple times and be able to see one download section but not another section???

Thanks for all your help, this is driving me crazy.

Borg1of9

Does anyone have an answer for the above problem, or is this mod now dead?

^HeRaCLeS^

You have the user with two user groups?
If the permissions of the two groups are contradictory, then it will use the permissions of the parent group
^HeRaCLeS^

SMFPersonal

Adk-Team

Borg1of9

Quote from: ^HeRaCLeS^ on February 04, 2013, 01:26:32 PM
You have the user with two user groups?
If the permissions of the two groups are contradictory, then it will use the permissions of the parent group

So is there a way to setup ADK Downloads to access one directory but not another on the first group and the second group would be not to access the first directory but access the second one?

When I go to setup the second directory and deny access to the first group, I get "duplicate entry error."  I mean seriously, what is the point of having multiple categories/directories if you cannot control who sees them and who doesn't?

^HeRaCLeS^

if you can control who sees them and who does not.
But it can be controlled by user groups, if a user has multiple groups will then permissions contradictory.

You just have to set the permissions to deny. By default you can see, you just have to say that groups can not see.
^HeRaCLeS^

SMFPersonal

Advertisement: