Adk portal 3.1 is now released!!!
Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

luuuciano

Quote from: lucas-ruroken on March 23, 2016, 09:08:51 PM
Adk portal 3.1 is now released!!!

Woa!
What is new?

Which is the best way to upgrade it from 3.0.2? (it is 3.0 with .1 & .2 security patchs)

BTW, what happened with smfpersonal?
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

lucas-ruroken

Hi Luuciano, how are you?

There is a little new things in Adk portal 3.1 like a comments system in the pages system. Furthermore, I fixed a few bugs in previous version of the portal.

Now, There is no a "upgrade" method from Adk portal 3.0.2, but i'm working on that.

I'm trying to restore smfpersonal. I'm working too hard in restore the site again.

Design your universe!

luuuciano

Oh, thanks!

So, we should uninstall 3.0.2, then 3.0.1, then 3.0 and finally install 3.1?

The fixed bugs are security fixes too?
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

lucas-ruroken

Yes, you should do that. Make a backup of your adk_tables if you don't want to lose the information.

The fixed bugs are security fixes and another little improvements

Design your universe!

Snrj

turkish translate adkportal 3.1

Apllicmz

Nice Work
where can finder mods for Adk Portal 3.1

kherezae

Hello!

I have installed the Adk Portal on my website, and it's such a great mod, thank you! Would you be able to help me figure out a small tweak? I'd like to change the way messages display in the shoutbox. (Each message takes up a lot of space right now; I would like to change it so that each message is simply something like USER: MESSAGE with the small timestamp underneath that.)

Thank you!

Irisado

I've tidied up this topic by moving Spanish language posts to the Spanish mods board and also removing some spam messages in both languages.  Please ensure use the Spanish mods board when requesting support for this mod in Spanish.  Thank you.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

ninik

Hi, I would like to ask a question:

before I begin congratulations on your great portal  :)

I have a question though:

How can i add a blog in the portal which will allow me to have the "latest posts" illustrated in 2 column?

I thank you in advance and I am looking forward hearing from you :)

Apllicmz

What is the version installed
Adk

ninik

Sorry for the late reply...

The version is:

ADK Blog 3.0
ADK Portal 3.1 (I believe it is the latest version)

PS: I remember that I used to have it, activated before; but I am afraid I might have deleted it... and no matter what I am trying, I cannot re-establish it...

Please accept my apologies for this inconvenience...

(If memory serves me well what I am referring at is for a block that was called something like "Block: Lastest Topics"...)

mikeoh22

Thanks alot, your model solved all problem I had.
Pls how can I stop bumbing of old thread on the front page
Like preventing an old topic from coming to the top when commented on

kittypryde

Hey there, I'm new to the forums and have just installed the SMF board with this portal mod. I have a couple of questions that I can't seem to find the answers for if someone could help me please.

In the Auto News area, I'm getting a fatal error line in the box. I have set the category I want to pull from.

I have also created a new block with custom html but I don't know how to get it to show up in the portal. I have added content and the preview works just fine.

Can we rearrange? I'd like to rearrange/hide without deleting the blocks.

Edit: I am also having trouble getting the shout box to appear. I have set the permissions correctly I believe.

Thank you in advance.

Kike_GL

I have SMF 2.0.14 with ADK 3.1 running fine with PHP 5.6.30 when passing to PHP 7.1 and I get this error:

PHP Fatal error:  'continue' not in the 'loop' or 'switch' context in .../Sources/AdkPortal/Subs-adkfunction.php on line 1625

Thank you in advance.
Saludos, Kike_GL

confuseamuse

I installed this mod, and now I can't access my forum. It only shows a blank page.

FractalFrank

thank you for this awesome mod that accomplishes several functions I was desperately searching for!

is there a way to configure the shoutbox?
currently I can only see max 2 messages without scrolling.
you could fit far more text in the box it if date/time and user didn't use their own lines. currently it is:

Date: 11/07 - 15:16
Author: myname

I'd much prefer:
15:16 - myname: mytextmytextmytextmytext

jack001

i tried installing adk portal. my website is down now. Says Error 500. on asking host provider, their comment were:
continue' not in the 'loop' or 'switch' context in /home/edutainm/public_html/Sources/AdkPortal/Subs-adkfunction.php on line 1625. Please ask from smf for support.
https://www.edufor.xyz Edutainment forum - Education with Entertainment!

Arantor

The mod is not compatible with PHP 7. You need to downgrade your hosting account to PHP  5.6.

lurkalot

Quote from: jack001 on December 24, 2017, 09:44:21 AM
i tried installing adk portal. my website is down now. Says Error 500. on asking host provider, their comment were:
continue' not in the 'loop' or 'switch' context in /home/edutainm/public_html/Sources/AdkPortal/Subs-adkfunction.php on line 1625. Please ask from smf for support.

Arantor beat me to it, but this was posted about six posts up.

Quote from: Kike_GL on June 28, 2017, 08:08:53 PM
I have SMF 2.0.14 with ADK 3.1 running fine with PHP 5.6.30 when passing to PHP 7.1 and I get this error:

PHP Fatal error:  'continue' not in the 'loop' or 'switch' context in .../Sources/AdkPortal/Subs-adkfunction.php on line 1625

Thank you in advance.

Advertisement: