[Theme] BlackDay [SMF 1.0.5 & 1.1]

Started by crazystu, May 25, 2005, 10:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdubbia

Quote from: Tippmaster on August 13, 2005, 11:41:38 AM
it still has absolutely nothing to do with the theme

probably a browser issue at this point...

NineseveN

I am sure there's a reason why the chat portion of the software does not show up under this theme...can I ask what it is?

1MileCrash

Quote from: NineseveN on August 17, 2005, 06:15:07 PM
I am sure there's a reason why the chat portion of the software does not show up under this theme...can I ask what it is?

huh? Chat portion? What are you talking about?

You need to manually install mods on new themes.
The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

vdubbia

Okay, I've installed the Spiders mod and can see the option to activate this via the admin board and have checked the appropriate boxes, but do not see the spider heading under my users online section?

Is this just because I'm not online when my site is getting crawled or do I need to mod another .php page?

I know I'm being crawled because I'm all over google and I know I'm online enough that I should see the spiders on my site.

Please let me know.

Thx.

1MileCrash

Quote from: wowzer on September 05, 2005, 01:20:45 AM
Okay, I've installed the Spiders mod and can see the option to activate this via the admin board and have checked the appropriate boxes, but do not see the spider heading under my users online section?

Is this just because I'm not online when my site is getting crawled or do I need to mod another .php page?

I know I'm being crawled because I'm all over google and I know I'm online enough that I should see the spiders on my site.

Please let me know.

Thx.

How to make mods work with themes?
The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

vdubbia

Quote from: JCody on September 05, 2005, 10:23:40 AM
Quote from: wowzer on September 05, 2005, 01:20:45 AM

Please let me know.

Thx.

How to make mods work with themes?

Okay, I read that, but there is no .mod file with the Googlebot mod, just the .xml file which reads:

Quote<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE package-info SYSTEM "http://www.simplemachines.org/xml/package-info">
<package-info xmlns="http://www.simplemachines.org/xml/package-info" xmlns:smf="http://www.simplemachines.org/">
   <name>Googlebot & Spiders Mod</name>
   <id>obazavil:googlebot</id>
   <type>modification</type>
   <version>1.0.4</version>

<install for="1.0.3, 1.0.4, 1.0.5, 1.1 Beta 2">
      <readme>install.txt</readme>
      <modification>install.xml</modification>
      <code>install.php</code>
   </install>

<uninstall>
      <modification reverse="true">install.xml</modification>
   </uninstall>
</package-info>
None of the instructions in the link you provided describe what to do here... can you clarify?

Thx.

John

crazystu

instead of the .mod look in the install.xml

n1kki6

what file controls the text size for class smalltext and nav and everything, i want to make everything a couple points bigger.

crazystu

styles.css at the very bottom (I think)

djsid

hi, 

i really really like your theme is fits perfectly in my site and works fine as standalone but included in mambo i got servaral of the following error.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at xxx/www/oor/forum/Sources/Load.php(1040) : eval()'d code:455) in xxx/www/oor/index.php on line 214

the only theme that perfectly fits and error  i searched for simmilar problems  but can't find anything

please help  could it be that there is a file missing ?

crazystu

that problem has nothing to do with this theme

djsid

ok but why do i got these errors only when specialy this theme is activated.. i've tried many others and they work fine.  Only when i activate this theme i got this errors...   If it is an other problem could you help me out how to fix this.....  Thanks for your reply

crazystu

it might be some sort of reaction to the modified index.template.php
but it all works on a normal smf so I can't really see a problem with it...

djsid

k thanks i'm near a solution something or some script writes a header in my mambo index file right in the middle  for no caching i commented it out get a little less errors....  i'll hope it'll work properly after my newbie actions  ::)..

crazystu

Quote from: trenchteam on September 13, 2005, 07:39:40 AM
your server is down Nev?
At the mo it is, but I am setting it back up on http://dev.nsf.mher.org I had some trouble with the nesian.info domain...

exrace

I would like to get a copy of this theme...does anyone have a recent zip of this theme they would like to share?

crazystu

I need to update the first post, but for now use these:

SMF 1.0.5
SMF 1.1

Beldin

Hey great theme but when I install the 1.1 version it installs as 1.0 and is missing the last_post button.  All I really need is the button.  Thanks

Advertisement: