News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[Theme] BlackDay [SMF 1.0.5 & 1.1]

Started by crazystu, May 25, 2005, 10:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David79

Yeah I was missing the icon too
however once I manually uploaded the icon it works nicely. Still the 1.0 though

David79

I have noticed that the Mark as Read option does not work with this them using the RC1.
Could someone help me out on what I need to change in order for it to work? I like this theme because it works nicely with the theme of my site.

Thanks in advance....

Cottelletje

i have two questions about this theme
1.how/where can I adjust the width size?because it's to large for me?
2.how can I ad a logo on top of the page?and where do I have to change things in what file?
|| Leonardo Dicaprio is the Hottest Man Alive Believe Me ||

1MileCrash

adjust the size? as in width?

if so, you could just find the body tag in index.template.php, and add a margin attribute.

ex : <body style="margin: 0 40px 0 40px;">
The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

Benqo

How to get an other language work together with this amazing theme?

ingels

I love this theme !!!

It's black, stylish and works very well within my "Los Angeles, 2019" website (devoted to the movie "Blade Runner").
I'll hope that this theme will be continued to be upgraded, I will try and tweak and finetune it so it fits my website the best it can.

I do hope that my visitors find the forum fun and usefull.. that's the most important thing

Once again, thanks for a great theme  :-*
Nicklas Ingels
Los Angeles, 2019 - http://www.tyrell-corporation.pp.se [nofollow]
Personal Site - http://www.ingels.se [nofollow]

crazystu

Quote from: Benqo on October 07, 2005, 04:17:35 AM
How to get an other language work together with this amazing theme?
Put the language images into Themes/BlackDay/images/*language name*/
There are many in the buttons topic...

David79

Is there something I can change on the theme to get the "Mark As Read" button to work? It keeps asking me to try logging in again when using it on RC1.

n1kki6

I am using this theme with 1.0.5 and am upgrading to rc1.  I have actually changed some things and am using different black day themes for each of my forum sections and am wondering if their is a way i can go though and mod the 1.0.5 theme to work properly with rc1 rather than reinstalling and modding it again.  As far as i can tell i havent ran into anything that isnt working with the 1.0.5 themes but their obviously has to be some differences.

1MileCrash

The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

n1kki6

I dont have the error log on right now, i was receiving an error from the arcade being installed and the joomla bridge and it was causing problem so i turned it off.  Whatever error the arcade was having was a joomla live site not recognised or something and it wasnt really a priority at the time since it wasnt causing any funtion problems that i could tell.

Hamsterpants

Hi there,

Will this theme work with ver 1.1 RC1? I installed it everything seems ok except the month drop down on the calender is empty? Any help suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dill

redone

Versions are supplied for 1.05 and 1.1rc see here:

http://dev.nsf.mher.org/index.php?topic=31.0

Nice theme nessian!  ;)

~redone

crazystu

oddly enough i never ported it fully to 1.1, and I will look at redoing this port as I am not very happy with it.

crazystu

crazystu

I've finally updated BlackDay for better 1.1 support.
I've re-built it from ground up, and it should work with no problems.
The zip has been updated.

David79

awesome...been looking forward to this update

thanks

Advertisement: