News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Can't remove Warning?

Started by ~DS~, March 08, 2010, 07:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~DS~

After I warned one of my user, I mistakenly give high number of warning, and I don't see the option to edit or remove them.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

PiGuy

Go to the members profile and you should see something like "Warning Level: 44%". Just click on that 44% and you should have the option to alter it.

~DS~

Ok, found it, but I can't save it unless I send another notification?

What about old logs of "Previous Warnings Issued By"? It can't be removed.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."

PiGuy

That's strange. It allowed me to remove the warning, although i had to enter a reason or it gave me an error.

Issued By     Time                                        Reason            Points
Admin       Today at 08:02:51 AM             Removing status?        -10
Admin        March 07, 2010, 02:04:24 PM    Profane Language.      +10

~DS~

Quote from: Piguy on March 08, 2010, 08:03:52 AM
That's strange. It allowed me to remove the warning, although i had to enter a reason or it gave me an error.
Ok, i gave a reason, without notifying the member. Expect I think we can't remove the warning logs.

Advertisement: