Previous topic - Next topic

trebul

Love talking about pets?
      Visit a friendly pet forum!

Looking for tips to running a forum?
      Trebul's community guide

catfished

Quote from: hadesflames on March 08, 2010, 09:21:20 PM
You'll still be using the large upgrade, until SMF 2.0 goes gold.

I'm confused, on the download page it says: Using SMF 2.0 RC1.2? This small package will get you up to speed. ??? ::)
You use and like this forum software? Then show your appreciation and support by becoming a Charter Member.

CatfishEd.com

hadesflames

Kat-2

All excited here! But will wait on the mods I use to be updated..

catfished

Quote from: hadesflames on March 08, 2010, 11:01:53 PM
I wouldn't head that advice =P

Honestly, I'm not trying to be a smart *ss, but do you know more than the person updating the download page on this site?
You use and like this forum software? Then show your appreciation and support by becoming a Charter Member.

CatfishEd.com

SleePy

Quote from: catfished on March 08, 2010, 11:00:56 PM
Quote from: hadesflames on March 08, 2010, 09:21:20 PM
You'll still be using the large upgrade, until SMF 2.0 goes gold.

I'm confused, on the download page it says: Using SMF 2.0 RC1.2? This small package will get you up to speed. ??? ::)

Thanks for the catch.  I have fixed that :)
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

holodoc

I guess congratulations are in order but for me personally upgrading to RC3 is out of the question since every time I decide to upgrade from one RC to another something gets screwed up. In other words, I am waiting for the full version to come out.

BellGab.com

unless there's some currently undiscovered monster hiding in my SMF closet, RC3 feels very polished and finished over RC2.  lots of problems i was experiencing have evaporated with the upgrade.  this feels production quality to me.  nice improvement, people.

RvG

hadesflames

Quote from: catfished on March 08, 2010, 11:11:01 PM
Quote from: hadesflames on March 08, 2010, 11:01:53 PM
I wouldn't head that advice =P

Honestly, I'm not trying to be a smart *ss, but do you know more than the person updating the download page on this site?

Not suggesting anything of the sort, but seeing as it didn't work from RC1.2 to RC2, why would it work from RC1.2 to RC3? =]

[unplugged]

Hey! Good news, good news. Great work to all involved.
« Next Edit: Tomorrow at 08:34:45 PM by SunKing »   <---- « someone stole my sig... :o »

indonesia satelit

indonesia satelit || indonesia satelit] [nofollow]

waruna

Great job. Congrats to developer team. So I have to wait for all my installed mods were converted to RC3 support first before I install the small update right?

Thanks.
Trust of Lust

Eclipse16V

I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

Mick.

Quote from: vbgamer45 on March 08, 2010, 10:27:57 PM
Have nearly all my mods updated now for RC3 just a couple left. Finishing an update for ezPortal and that will be updated too!

Just upgraded to RC3 ;)    I dont have as many mods but i upgraded my 4 mods and themes too :D

gisfreak

congrats......... ;D ;D ;D

cant wait till the gold comin'  :o
Me fail English? That's unpossible.

Marcus Forsberg

iain sherriff

big thanks................ a positive declaration a well :)
SMF 2.0.12

c23_Mike

Hi there !

I am very excited ... congrats to the team!
Just waiting all my mods are updated will install new/update. And I have seen a lot of new mods being here or are in development. SMF is really *not* dead, living better then ever! Just sneaking to simple desk as addon, sounds like nice features. And dream portal, just looking what it can better then simpleportal.
So long, Mike

http://www.c23.at
c23 - DER Computer Club
~ never play alone ~

Advertisement: