News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

got hacked forum in maintaince mode

Started by msginabttl, November 28, 2009, 10:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msginabttl

Hello ,I don't know if this is the right part of the forum but i just tried to log on to my forums and it said ou got hacked forum in maintenance mode  and my login doesnt work i tried to use my back up to restore it but it doesn't work.So what do I do next?

catfished

You might want to tell us what version of SMF you're using and I guess it should be moved to either SMF 1X support or 2X support depending on what version you're using.
You use and like this forum software? Then show your appreciation and support by becoming a Charter Member.

CatfishEd.com

Arantor

This is already in a topic in 1.x Support.

msginabttl

I believe it is 1.16 not sure,I have a backup and tried to restore it but not sure it worked.

Norv

Hello,
is this issue solved or do you require further assistance?
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

msginabttl

Sorry being so slow to respond.It has been resolved.How ever I tried to up grade all  my forums to the latest version and it failed.I currently have 1.18.I will post the error message later.

Norv

Sure, please do, when you can.

Moving this topic to the appropriate Support forum.
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

msginabttl

I started a new topic under upgrade smf so my post on the errors are there.

Norv

Sure.
Marking this topic as solved then, and we continue the discussion about the new issues there. If you disagree, please feel free to unmark this topic.

Advertisement: