News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Tapatalk forum plugin, an iPhone/Android/Blackberry app to browse your forum!

Started by Dragooon, March 12, 2010, 02:37:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SN95Forums

I installed but where can I find this mobiquo folder?!!? I cant find it on my server....

diamondred123

i know this is a stupid comment will this work for all phones or just smart ones?
and will it work for psp?
thanks
Learner but knows a little

Tapatalk

Quote from: diamondred123 on June 18, 2010, 02:35:16 PM
i know this is a stupid comment will this work for all phones or just smart ones?
and will it work for psp?
thanks

No it only works for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and Nokia smartphone. It does not support PSP.  :-\

Tapatalk

Quote from: SN95Forums on June 18, 2010, 01:00:40 PM
I installed but where can I find this mobiquo folder?!!? I cant find it on my server....

Hi,

you can find the "mobiquo" folder created automatically after installation. It is placed at the root level of your forum. You will need to manually set the folder permission to 755 and also all .php files underneath with 755 permission.

Let me know if you have any problem and we are happy to answer.

Regards,

SN95Forums

Weird, I was accidently connecting to my old server where I moved from. no wonder it wasnt there  ::)

Tapatalk

Quote from: SN95Forums on June 19, 2010, 11:10:57 AM
Weird, I was accidently connecting to my old server where I moved from. no wonder it wasnt there  ::)

Good to see if working now!

KensonPlays

Tapatalk, If I could post and etc. with the free version on my forum only, I would use Tapatalk for browsing most forums except SMF ones.

Tapatalk

Quote from: Kcmartz on June 22, 2010, 12:21:39 AM
Tapatalk, If I could post and etc. with the free version on my forum only, I would use Tapatalk for browsing most forums except SMF ones.

Hi Kcmartz,

Not sure if I understand correctly. Do you mean you have some issues with the Tapatalk SMF Mod? What I can help you with?

BTW, yesterday we have just released another update for 2.0RC3 owners specifically. It has fixed ton of bugs - highly recommend!

Mr. Jinx

I think he means that he doesn't like the fact that users have to pay to be able to post messages.

Me personally would like to see a system where the admin can buy a license so users can use the app for free.

As an alternative you can use the iPhone mod/theme floating around on this forum. It's a bit more work on the server side, but once you've got it running, clients do not have to install anything! And it looks great.

tfs

I recently updated Tapatalk to 0.9.13 and now I've got tens of thousands of this error.  Uninstalling Tapatalk doesn't make it go away.  Could there be a lingering issue?  Anyone else seeing this?

8: Undefined variable: parse_tags
File: /x/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 1684

The URL line is all kinds of different things.  The only program I had changed was the Tapatalk upgrade.

Line 1684...
if ($parse_tags !== array() && is_array($parse_tags))
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit.

~DS~

Quote from: tfs on June 25, 2010, 01:11:10 AM
I recently updated Tapatalk to 0.9.13 and now I've got tens of thousands of this error.  Uninstalling Tapatalk doesn't make it go away.  Could there be a lingering issue?  Anyone else seeing this?

The URL line is all kinds of different things.  The only program I had changed was the Tapatalk upgrade.

Line 1684...
I have installed this without no errors. Must be other mods you installed.
Try posting this on the author's thread:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=379720.0
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Tapatalk

Quote from: tfs on June 25, 2010, 01:11:10 AM

Line 1684...

If you can open a thread at our Issue Tracking forum it will get taken care of. We have spent much effort in developing the plugin and I am sure we want to get it to work on most SMF forums as possible.

tfs

I ended up uninstalling all of my mods and overwrote the forum with the SMF RC3 upgrade package.  Afterwards I reinstalled the mods, sans Tapatalk.  No more errors.  I'll probably wait for another release of Tapatalk and then give it a try again.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit.

Tapatalk

Quote from: tfs on June 28, 2010, 04:08:43 PM
I ended up uninstalling all of my mods and overwrote the forum with the SMF RC3 upgrade package.  Afterwards I reinstalled the mods, sans Tapatalk.  No more errors.  I'll probably wait for another release of Tapatalk and then give it a try again.

Sounds good.. we will probably have another release soon (we just released another update with improved third-party MOD support.

KensonPlays

Tapatalk, I signed up as a forum admin and NEVER got verify email, looked in spam even, please activate it? thanks!

«ammar»

Hey guys. So today I got a pm from one of the members on my site. He said that he keeps getting the manager shutdown problem when he tries to use tapatalk to get onto the forum. We installed Tapatalk a few weeks ago and it worked perfectly fine. My smf is 1.1.11 and I thought the Tapatalk package might need to be update but there was no update on this site.

Can one of you please help me figure out what's wrong with it?

MattH41

I tried this on my website, http://altmarket.net [nofollow], but it tells me it cannot verify my site.

I've had the mod installed and the folder chmod to 777.

(I installed the mod for now, but left the mobiquo files on the server.)

cryptic3

I have managed to get it installed and used it once. Now when I try to load the forum I get as far as processing but thats it... Any ideas please?

supersasho

Hi. I found out, that there is still problem with editing a post trough tapatalk app(android). I saw an older post here, stating that it is a known bug. I'd like to know if it is going to be fixed. Thanks for info. :)

EDIT: Just found info on tapatalk forum

QuoteJayeley September 9th, 2011, 13:23
It's the same issue as in quote. No error message returned. I need debug inside to identify the problem with ftp.

http://tapatalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=36816#post36816 [nofollow]

changet hxxp: with http://

Advertisement: