News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[PREVIEW] Elusive Bleach

Started by rock91, February 15, 2010, 03:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rock91

So I saw that SMF doesn't have much of Anime Based Themes. This is the first of a series I will do.
It's called Elusive Bleach and it's inspired by the anime  Bleach.
It's based on the Curve Variation, Elusive created by exclusive...

Name:
    Elusive Bleach
Author:
    rock91
Type:
    Curve Variations
Created:
    February 15, 2010, 09:10:00 AM
Compatible With:
    2.0 RC2
Color style:
    Warm

Screenshots and Download are bellow:

@EDIT:  I will also make some topic icons with the characters faces and such. I also changed the Sticky icon to give it a cooler look :D. Enjoy it. I will update it soon. Please comment on this and tell me what you think. Be brutally honest. I need indications ;)

Click to join :D ... Let's become Otaku!
My Theme : Elusion Bleach

rock91

UPDATE:  Re sized  the Text, Modified the font, Added a smooth Background, Removed the SMF logo forever and other tweaks.

Here's the updated Archive with the theme and screenshot. Don't worry guys , it's safe to download ^_^. I'm good at this ;)

ShadoWind

As a Otaku who's working on a forum dedicated to Asian Pop Culture, I'll definitely be looking to use this when 2.0 is out of beta.

BTW, will the final version be editable in that I can remove the Elusive Bleach logo and replace it with a Bleach-inspired logo of my on?

rock91

Quote from: ShadoWind on March 11, 2010, 01:09:32 PM
As a Otaku who's working on a forum dedicated to Asian Pop Culture, I'll definitely be looking to use this when 2.0 is out of beta.

BTW, will the final version be editable in that I can remove the Elusive Bleach logo and replace it with a Bleach-inspired logo of my on?
Of course. And The last one I posted IS the final :) ...have fun ^_^ and if you have problems of any kind just PM me or post it here :)

ShadoWind

It's good to know that the theme is editable when it comes to switching logos. If I do need help when it comes to this theme, I'll be sure to ask you for help. :)

rock91

I added a pack of anime ranking images and board icons just for you and for your anime site. ^_^ ..It canl replace the stars if you want to. Also you must make membergroups for every rank image and the avatars should be allowed at size 130x130 for best display...Check it out ^_^

See it in action here   www.anime-forums.tk

ShadoWind

Thanks for the icons, they'll certainly come in handy for the forum which is an Asian Pop Culture one and is currently a Work in Progress, especially as it turns out that all the Mods I've installed have been installed into the Core Default Theme instead of the modded version of the Core Default Theme... :(

So I'll be doing a post on the board asking how I can fix it so I can install them in my custom theme...

rock91

Quote from: ShadoWind on March 15, 2010, 03:19:28 AM
Thanks for the icons, they'll certainly come in handy for the forum which is an Asian Pop Culture one and is currently a Work in Progress, especially as it turns out that all the Mods I've installed have been installed into the Core Default Theme instead of the modded version of the Core Default Theme... :(

So I'll be doing a post on the board asking how I can fix it so I can install them in my custom theme...
But your forum is 1.1.11 :P  not 2.0 RC2 ...What use does this theme have to you lol ? You gonna upgrade? Btw the theme also works with RC3

ShadoWind

I've just installed it into a test forum that I've created for practice purposes and it doesn't seem to work... :(

As for the forum that I mentioned yesterday, that one will be upgraded in the future to 2.0 Final...

rock91

Quote from: ShadoWind on March 16, 2010, 06:45:12 AM
I've just installed it into a test forum that I've created for practice purposes and it doesn't seem to work... :(

As for the forum that I mentioned yesterday, that one will be upgraded in the future to 2.0 Final...
Well you have to upgrade to at least RC2 to use the theme  :P

Advertisement: