SMF Support > SMF 1.1.x Support

pretty urls + nginx - SOLVED

(1/2) > >>

TimothyT:
for reference, all the url rewriting i found didn't cover the rewriting of actions such as help/manage etc, so, here's the solution for nginx i'm using now which seems to be fine. put inside a location / { ... }

--- Code: ---# actions
rewrite ^/(activate|admin|announce|ban|boardrecount|buddy|calendar|cleanperms)/?$ "/index.php?pretty;action=$1" last;
rewrite ^/(collapse|convertentities|convertutf8|coppa|deletemsg|detailedversion|display|dlattach)/?$ "/index.php?pretty;action=$1" last;
rewrite ^/(dumpdb|editpoll|editpoll2|featuresettings|featuresettings2|findmember|help|helpadmin)/?$ "/index.php?pretty;action=$1" last;
rewrite ^/(im|jsoption|jsmodify|lock|lockVoting|login|login2|logout)/?$ "/index.php?pretty;action=$1" last;
rewrite ^/(maintain|manageattachments|manageboards|managecalendar|managesearch|markasread|membergroups|mergetopics)/?$ "/index.php?pretty;action=$1" last;
rewrite ^/(mlist|modifycat|modifykarma|modlog|movetopic|movetopic2|news|notify)/?$ "/index.php?pretty;action=$1" last;
rewrite ^/(notifyboard|optimizetables|packageget|packages|permissions|pgdownload|pm|post)/?$ "/index.php?pretty;action=$1" last;
rewrite ^/(post2|postsettings|printpage|profile|profile2|quotefast|quickmod|quickmod2)/?$ "/index.php?pretty;action=$1" last;
rewrite ^/(recent|regcenter|register|register2|reminder|removetopic2|removeoldtopics2|removepoll)/?$ "/index.php?pretty;action=$1" last;
rewrite ^/(repairboards|reporttm|reports|requestmembers|search|search2|sendtopic|serversettings)/?$ "/index.php?pretty;action=$1" last;
rewrite ^/(serversettings2|smileys|smstats|spellcheck|splittopics|stats|sticky|theme)/?$ "/index.php?pretty;action=$1" last;
rewrite ^/(trackip|about:mozilla|about:unknown|unread|unreadreplies|viewErrorLog|viewmembers|viewprofile)/?$ "/index.php?pretty;action=$1" last;
rewrite ^/(verificationcode|vote|viewquery|who|\.xml)/?$ "/index.php?pretty;action=$1" last;

# boards + topics
rewrite ^/([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/[0-9]?/?$ /index.php?pretty%3Bboard=$1.0 last;
rewrite ^/([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/([0-9]*)/[0-9]?/?$ /index.php?pretty%3Bboard=$1.$2 last;
rewrite ^/([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/[0-9]?/?$ /index.php?pretty%3Bboard=$1%3Btopic=$2.0 last;
rewrite ^/([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/([0-9]*|msg[0-9]*|new)/[0-9]?/?$ /index.php?pretty%3Bboard=$1%3Btopic=$2.$3 last;
--- End code ---

as a note, the rewrites for the actions are enclosed in quotes because nginx really does not like the semicolon in the urls

Kill Em All:
Marking solved as it is a tip.

thanks for the tip by the way.

Cola-Coca:
I did not understand you. Can you write me here step by step how to make to work "ngnix and pretty url mod" ?

Arantor:
We don't generally offer support to sites for warez here. Especially ones that are using an illegal version of SMF while they're at it.

(Evidence: site is using a version of SMF prior to SMF 2.0 final, without copyright.)

Cola-Coca:

--- Quote from: Arantor on May 14, 2014, 09:19:05 PM ---We don't generally offer support to sites for warez here. Especially ones that are using an illegal version of SMF while they're at it.

(Evidence: site is using a version of SMF prior to SMF 2.0 final, without copyright.)

--- End quote ---

I moved the signature and the web forum (warez) is not my.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version