News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Uploaded Avatars removed

Started by ~DS~, March 22, 2010, 07:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~DS~

Today I logged in to find the uploaded avatars had been removed from the members profile, I mean all of them expect for url. How did that happen? It looks like it had been removed on its own.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Mick.

Done anything with the avatar or images path lately?

~DS~

Quote from: BlueDevil on March 22, 2010, 07:59:38 PM
Done anything with the avatar or images path lately?
No. it was removed on its own since I was online this morning.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."

~DS~

I dont trust the attachment directory so I set the path to the url for now that way it won't get lost. 

Antechinus

~DS~

I believed so considering the fact this thread had explained but my post hadn't be answered as of yet. http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=377117.msg2594267#msg2594267

Advertisement: