css for post text size and colour

Started by aw06, March 24, 2010, 06:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aw06

:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

C4G-TK

-img removed-

aw06

Quote from: C4G-TK on March 24, 2010, 07:01:48 PM
I think it is index.css

know, that much ... digging through to find it
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

Kays

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

aw06

Kill Em All

Quote from: aw06 on March 24, 2010, 07:35:37 PM
Quote from: flapjack on March 24, 2010, 07:07:09 PM
use firebug

your second person recommending that  O:)
I love firebug, its so much fun. haha and important on a coding stand point.

Were you able to find the code?

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

aw06

Nope ....

things i need to find also .. the text size for the control the reply | notify | etc etc buttons

flapjack

with firebug you can basically duplicate any layout found on the web.

aw06

Quote from: flapjack on March 24, 2010, 07:46:24 PM
with firebug you can basically duplicate any layout found on the web.

When i get some time i install it,, under crunch now  :-[

flapjack

well... that will be best 5 seconds of your evening, believe me

Kill Em All

.post, .personalmessage {
line-height:1.4em;
overflow:auto;
padding:0.1em 0;

Found that there in the index.css. :)

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

aw06

Quote from: Kill Em All on March 24, 2010, 07:54:09 PM

.post, .personalmessage {
line-height:1.4em;
overflow:auto;
padding:0.1em 0;

Found that there in the index.css. :)

That has no text pt value or color#

aw06

Quote from: flapjack on March 24, 2010, 07:50:01 PM
well... that will be best 5 seconds of your evening, believe me

Ok, Google Chrome has the same firebug inspect element feature built in, i just never experimented with it lol

RagingHippieHost

input, button, select, textarea
{
font: 95%/115% Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
color: #000;
background: #fff;
border: 1px solid #7f9db9;
padding: 2px;
}

in index.css

aw06

How can i make these buttons bigger more so the text ?

aw06

Or even how to make them bold, like how they are in the admin section.

RagingHippieHost

Find the pictures associated with the buttons and make them larger. Then, change the button font size to fit the buttons (Preview button size change before changing the font size to help you decide how much larger they need to be, or if they need to be changed at all!)

aw06

found the css ... no need to resize

RagingHippieHost

Advertisement: