News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

how i icrease my members in my webiste...?????

Started by cutelover007, March 24, 2010, 11:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutelover007

dear sir.
  i want to increase my members in my website..so what i do to increase members in website.....????

my website is gupshupclub.cz.cc

so please tell me, how to  increase members....????

http://gupshupclub.cz.cc" title="GUPSHUP CLUB" target="_blank">

www.gupshupclub.cz.cc

smp420

Well you need content. So far you have 2 posts. Not sure what your site is about either might want to make that a little more obvious. Find people with similar interests (don't spam it wont help) and once you get a few members they will bring members with them. Also you have way to many boards it makes the site look empty, as it is.
"Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out." -Jack Buck

cutelover007

dear can you help me...i will make you moderator etc..but please help with me to increase members....

i want you favor,plz help me.....

www.gupshupclub.cz.cc

smp420

I am sorry I cannot help you with this I do not know anything about what your forum is about. You have to find people interested in whatever your forum is about.
"Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out." -Jack Buck

irtiza104

I am not a professional by any mean and i am also struggling to "popularize" my forum. But i have a few suggestions for you as you asked.

1. Reduce the number of boards. It looks empty.
2. at first you will have to stuff the forum with material yourself. for the last 2 months i am working all alone to create some content so that when a guest comes across my site, he gets influenced and sign up.
3. You can ask your friends to help you with the contents.
4. NO ONE WILL EVER SIGN UP OR BE A MODERATOR OF A FORUM WHICH HAS ACTUALLY NO CONTENT.
5. red writing on black background is a little hard to read sometimes.
6. To launch it you will have to work double time, because it is vast.
7. is it a download site? media, movie or song site? i dint understand it. You should make it clear to the visitors, whats your site is about.
8. have patience

You can see my slowly growing community BangladeshTalks Community. Almost all the 283 posts are mine, yet it has just 50 members. it gets frustrating sometimes, but achievement comes after hard work.  :P

*BTW, i loved your animated header very much.

alex30

Dear poster remember that if you're not into running a site seriously than nothing is going to happen.

Successful forums depend on their admins, go through this board to learn.

cutelover007

hey everyone,
  now i have do alot of posts in website.now you can check it...

so my  dear friend now what i do that members increase in my site....????????

hey my smf friendsa and everyone,if you always online in my webiste i will make you moderator of my site...promise....:)

www.gupshupclub.cz.cc

rd

Quote from: cutelover007 on March 29, 2010, 11:48:49 AM
hey everyone,
  now i have do alot of posts in website.now you can check it...

so my  dear friend now what i do that members increase in my site....????????

hey my smf friendsa and everyone,if you always online in my webiste i will make you moderator of my site...promise....:)

103 posts aren't much, one of my forums got over 250 post in the first 3 days with only 3 members.

Also, trading membership for moderatorship is a bad practice unless you really need the staff.

Your forum's not even English, your advertising in the wrong place.

cutelover007

sir i am doing posting and trying my best....

yeah,sorry sir now a days my papers is started therefore i am not giving all time to my webstie.....:( when my papers will finished,i will give all my time to website....

and sir i am not advertising my website,i am just asking that what i do to increase members in website.i am just taking idea..

www.gupshupclub.cz.cc

rd

Quote from: cutelover007 on March 29, 2010, 12:23:11 PM
sir i am doing posting and trying my best....

yeah,sorry sir now a days my papers is started therefore i am not giving all time to my webstie.....:( when my papers will finished,i will give all my time to website....

and sir i am not advertising my website,i am just asking that what i do to increase members in website.i am just taking idea..

Where do you live?

Ooops, I didn't mean to write advertising.

irtiza104

You've got less than 200 posts and you have got 199 boards (including child boards)!!! 199!!! there's nothing wrong with all those boards if you can manage the topics. first the forum admin will have to supply the content, then the members will come. not before. experts say that you should have atleast 15 topics per board. so in total you should have about 3000 (15*199=?) posts to look it filled with content.

my advice, reduce the number of boards for now.

Cassiel

I find it funny how the Login Tab still says "Log into Dziner Studio" :P

cutelover007

dear  Royalduke sir,
  i belong from Pakistan....

www.gupshupclub.cz.cc

cutelover007

irtiza104 sir,
  now i have delete alot of boards,now you can check..should i delete more boards...????

www.gupshupclub.cz.cc

irtiza104

answer this simple question:

How long will it take for you to upload 15*125=1875 valuable and readable topics?

if you can manage then, you dont need to delete any boards. if you cant, delete more.

rd

Quote from: irtiza104 on March 29, 2010, 01:38:25 PM
answer this simple question:

How long will it take for you to upload 15*125=1875 valuable and readable topics?

if you can manage then, you dont need to delete any boards. if you cant, delete more.

I like how you think, where do you live? Bangladesh? I'm from there by the way.

irtiza104

rd

Quote from: irtiza104 on March 29, 2010, 01:44:56 PM
yes! i'm from BD...  ;D nice to bump into you

Let's not hijack but I was born there ;)

cutelover007

sir Cassiel,
   if you have any problem in my site so plz tell me,i will solve this problem as soon as possible.....if you have a little bit free time,so plz also give me advises and tell me more about website that what should i do with webstie to make website more nice.you have alot of experience about website therefore i want to gain something form you..i am 18yrs old and this is my first time to making site.....i know that i have to do alot of work,but i want little bit guidelines and help from you...

ooops i think i am....sorry :-X,..so sir if you get any problem in my site so plz tell me,thanks....:)

www.gupshupclub.cz.cc

Cassiel

Just he fact that one of your moving tabs in your nav bar still has the Dziner Studio title attached to it instead of the name of your forum. :P

It's like buying a car and having the license plate border of the dealer you bought it from.

Advertisement: