News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Problems with OS & Browser Detection

Started by Dani88, April 06, 2010, 09:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dani88

Hello friends forgive my first language is not very fluid.

I must remark that I want to install this mod on my site 2.0rc3 version, but I get the normal installation errors, the install manually, I run half that were repeated the OS and the browser and the image did not appear .. which files should be deleted, there is nothing left of the mod so I try again?

Registrate en bitshare y empeza a ganar dinero compartiendo tus archivos, solo tenes que pinchar sobre la imagen

MI WEB:
==>> www.adictosweb.net <<==

TheListener

The image will not show if you are not using the default theme as you have to place it into the folder of the theme you are using.

Dani88

hi thanks for answering, look not use the default theme using another folder and place the images in that theme and it still does not appear

Registrate en bitshare y empeza a ganar dinero compartiendo tus archivos, solo tenes que pinchar sobre la imagen

MI WEB:

TheListener

In admin have you tried emptying the file cache?

Dani88

Quote from: Brack1 on April 06, 2010, 09:20:42 PM
In admin have you tried emptying the file cache?

Yes =/ This mod does not create tables in the db right?

MI WEB:

TheListener

I haven't used to mod so I am unable to answer that question.

Dani88

MI WEB:

Antechinus

You really should ask questions about mods in the specific support threads for those mods. You're more likely to find people there who are familiar with the coding of the mod in question. :)

Advertisement: