Error mod_smf_login

Started by matze1106, May 29, 2005, 04:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matze1106

I've installed the Mambo Bridge (3.16) After activated the mod_smf_login my Page shows the following Warning

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /is/htdocs/www.mkallweit.de/Mambo/Forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 232

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /is/htdocs/www.mkallweit.de/Mambo/Forum/Sources/Errors.php on line 129

What's to do?

Orstio

Have you had a previous bridge installed?  If so, what version?

matze1106

Quote from: Orstio on May 29, 2005, 04:51:06 PM
Have you had a previous bridge installed?  If so, what version?

Some weeks ago I've tryed to install version 3.0... 

Orstio

That is most likely your problem, then.

You will need to uninstall everything from version 3.0, including the SMF mod package, before installing 3.16.

matze1106

Quote from: Orstio on May 29, 2005, 05:12:36 PM
That is most likely your problem, then.

You will need to uninstall everything from version 3.0, including the SMF mod package, before installing 3.16.

I've once again  uninstalled everything, incl. the SMF mod package... Then I've installed once again and the same error

Kindred

take the MOS_SMF-php file from the archive in the step 1 directory and FTP that into your smf/Sources directory.   (overwrite the one that is currently there, if it is)

Have you also added the additional code into your mambo template's index.php file?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Orstio

We solved this.  He forgot to put the code into the template he was using.

Advertisement: