News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

RockCiclopedia

Started by MultiformeIngegno, March 30, 2010, 09:56:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MultiformeIngegno

RockCiclopedia is a large project that mainly seeks to create a veritable encyclopedia of rock music, where every user can contribute by extending existing articles or creating new ones to share their musical knowledge.

Beside the wiki (where, as said above, users can create or improve encyclopaedic articles) there's also a forum, where users can talk about their taste and share the news they're aware of!

The website provides also all the latest news from the music world, like events, new albums, live concerts and so on... you can find all the info and updates on your favorite band!
:)
RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum), Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...
Rimanere aggiornati sul mondo della musica grazie al nuovo feed "RockCiclopedia Music News"!

MultiformeIngegno

Improved the home page (thanks to ssi.php!)! 8)
Rimanere aggiornati sul mondo della musica grazie al nuovo feed "RockCiclopedia Music News"!

alex30

Nice, a musician on the right is slightly blurish to me, if you could make it more clear that would look nicer in my opinion.

MultiformeIngegno

Quote from: alex30 on May 09, 2010, 06:30:21 PM
Nice, a musician on the right is slightly blurish to me, if you could make it more clear that would look nicer in my opinion.
You're right! I'll fix it soon! ;)

Mick.

M,   i noticed when clicking on any link in "Music News", it takes me to the forum rather than the topic. :o

tumbleweed

I like the lay-out and colors fits the content.
Not only that I saw slash and Sabbath on the front page <- just a note is all.

I think its really nice.

Good Job!!!

Frank

G.C. SOLUTIONS - Hosting Quality Sites Since 2006. Experience Your Forums On A Whole New Level
Elastic Sites Stress Fast CPU/Ram Upgrades- More Info Here.
Reviews By SMF Forum Owners - Read Our Rev

MultiformeIngegno

Thanks, really!!!! ;)
And sorry for the italian language.... you're missing the best part (all the band/artists biographies!) :P

Jez

Great site! It's a shame it's not in english  :( :D

MultiformeIngegno

Quote from: alex30 on May 09, 2010, 06:30:21 PM
Fixed! ;)

MultiformeIngegno

Quote from: bluedevil on May 09, 2010, 06:40:43 PM
M,   i noticed when clicking on any link in "Music News", it takes me to the forum rather than the topic. :o
Seems related to this, btw I fixed disabling friendly urls..:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=386351.0

Advertisement: