Is it just me or...

Started by ~DS~, March 31, 2010, 04:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~DS~

...is my Mac having issues?
I am getting many inaccessible site by SMF users.
500-Internal server error.

Everything is fine on my PC under the same network.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

CapadY

Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

~DS~

"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."

CapadY

The server your forum is hosted.

~DS~

I don't understand the language in the link you provided? What does it have to do with my server? I am talking about the urls I am trying to access and they are mostly SMF user.

CapadY

Sorry, my fault

But maybe you can use Google yourself and search for "500-Internal server error" ?
You will find thousands of results.

rd

The 500 Internal Server Error is a very general HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the web site's server but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is.

~DS~

Quote from: Royalduke on March 31, 2010, 06:01:44 PM
The 500 Internal Server Error is a very general HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the web site's server but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is.
They are saying it's fine on their end and that members can access just fine expect me. I asked if they have proxy mod installed, they say no. I don't understand why I can't access.

~DS~

kosaic

~DS~

Quote from: kosaic on March 31, 2010, 06:29:33 PM
Quote from: Dismal Shadow on March 31, 2010, 06:26:38 PM
I can't even access this damn site:
http://tentdwellers.org/

Works fine for me.
Which is why I am saying, it won't work on my end. I am thinking it's my ISP.

Road Rash Jr.

Never argue with an Idiot like myself, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

~DS~

Antechinus

Road Rash Jr.

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on March 31, 2010, 07:30:08 PM
I am getting this.

I'd say it has to do with your browser as I just tried it again and have no trouble bringing up the page. Try clearing your cache. That's the extent of my expertise  :P 
Never argue with an Idiot like myself, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

~DS~

This had always been a strong point to me but I guess it my ISP that's blocking some sites, I try without router, nothing.

tumbleweed

I am in the tent site.

Call your ISP and double check with them to see if they have blocked that IP.

Frank
G.C. SOLUTIONS - Hosting Quality Sites Since 2006. Experience Your Forums On A Whole New Level
Elastic Sites Stress Fast CPU/Ram Upgrades- More Info Here.
Reviews By SMF Forum Owners - Read Our Rev

~DS~

Quote from: tumbleweed on April 19, 2010, 05:22:25 PM
I am in the tent site.

Call your ISP and double check with them to see if they have blocked that IP.

Frank
I don't know what the site's IP is lol. And not only tent site but other sites that use SMF as well.

tumbleweed

I can also open that site on my Iphone
G.C. SOLUTIONS - Hosting Quality Sites Since 2006. Experience Your Forums On A Whole New Level
Elastic Sites Stress Fast CPU/Ram Upgrades- More Info Here.
Reviews By SMF Forum Owners - Read Our Rev

~DS~

Quote from: tumbleweed on April 19, 2010, 06:01:31 PM
I can also open that site on my Iphone
That's my point, I can open with my iPhone with no problem too.

Advertisement: