News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMF Social Network

Started by MonoTiz, April 10, 2010, 12:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~DS~

Quote from: MonoTiz on May 26, 2010, 12:51:52 PM
I have no time to further develop the mod. I put the Pro version of mods available here.
O_O', free?
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Sabre™

I have no time to further develop the mod. I put the Pro version of mods available here.

Thanks mate :)
But that really isn't fair for those that paid for it.
In my opinion you should remove that package, and just discontinue the support.
It seems stable enough.
Do NOT give admin and/or ftp details to just anybody, see if they are trust worthy first!!  Do your homework ;)

TheListener

Quote from: Sabre™ on May 26, 2010, 06:33:07 PM

It seems stable enough.

Another suggestion is to pass it over to someone who is willing and able to continue the mod.

~DS~

Quote from: Sabre™ on May 26, 2010, 06:33:07 PM

It seems stable enough.
>:( I paid for it.

:P Just kidding. I am happy I pay for it even if he no longer support it, it's still a donation. :)
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."

Jntg4

Confused, I don't see a Pro version DL anywhere.
Free Domain Name: http://www.co.cc/?id=167358

diontoradan

yes where is the pro version? could someone continues this great mod?

Sabre™

:o
Somebody could point it out for you, but god gave you eyes to look and read, so use them! Unless of course you're blind  8) , and then I applaud your efforts in posting.  :)
I can understand the 'complexity' of reading such a Monstrous thread of 3 PAGES, but maybe the heavens will keep your attention span open long enough to bless you with the prize.
Good luck, you need it.  ;D
Do NOT give admin and/or ftp details to just anybody, see if they are trust worthy first!!  Do your homework ;)

Liam.

Quote from: Sabre™ on May 26, 2010, 11:11:40 PM
Somebody could point it out for you, but god gave you eyes to look and read, so use them! Unless of course you're blind  8) , and then I applaud your efforts in posting.  :)
I can understand the 'complexity' of reading such a Monstrous thread of 3 PAGES, but maybe the heavens will keep your attention span open long enough to bless you with the prize.

Lol :P Brale monitors O_o Also, I've got mine set up to show 50 posts per page, so it's only one page ^_^

The pro version you need to purchase from Monotiz' site, then you can download it from there.

~DS~

Quote from: Liam. on May 27, 2010, 03:08:21 AM

Lol :P Brale monitors O_o Also, I've got mine set up to show 50 posts per page, so it's only one page ^_^

The pro version you need to purchase from Monotiz' site, then you can download it from there.
Actually the pro version is in the second page of this VERY thread.

!RFAN

have anybody installed the pro version???

i installed it and now i cant open my website...

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

!RFAN

when i applied package parser i got this error
ERROR: The package-info.xml file is invalid!

Debugging Information
Error message: String could not be parsed as XML
Source: /home/gmtaws/public_html/resourcez/PackageParser/index.php:133
Errors encountered while parsing XML file:
Stack Trace:
#0 /home/gmtaws/public_html/resourcez/PackageParser/index.php(133): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('')
#1 /home/gmtaws/public_html/resourcez/PackageParser/index.php(94): parsePackageInfoXML('/tmp/package-in...', 'uninstall', 'all')
#2 /home/gmtaws/public_html/resourcez/PackageParser/index.php(780): parseArchive()
#3 {main}

XML File:

Sabre™

Quote from: Liam. on May 27, 2010, 03:08:21 AM

LOL Fail

ukhalik2

is pro one that he gave is working ?

!RFAN

Sabre™

Works flawless for me.
Although I've tweeked it to my liking, added other functions with more on the list.
The first thing I set to doing was validating the package.
But yeah, works fine for me in rc3 :)

Jntg4

It works for me, I already had the Lite version installed and then I installed Pro without uninstalling Lite and it worked, try that.
Free Domain Name: http://www.co.cc/?id=167358

!RFAN

i installed it after uninstalling lite version

now i will reinstall lite version and i will try it again..

!RFAN

yup... i installed it and it is working fine...
btw any suggestion to make its look better???

Rafferty

The block display is causing some problems in TP Portal. My Full Members are reporting that some auto created items are giving an error "You cannot view this Item" but when clicking on it are able to view it.  Ive checked permissions and all are correct and members should be able to view the items.

This appears to be occurring when auto posts are created and topic posts. Normal shouts can be viewed OK. 
Don't Follow me I got No Idea what I'm Doing

Goad

theres something weird thats conflicting with Tiny Portal all together.

when i comment on status's, or like/dislike them....I get the following error:

An Error Has Occurred!
The article isn't active, hasn't been approved yet, or simply does not exist.

I traced this code back to be TP Portal specific.....so on a hunch, I uninstalled Tiny Portal, and the issue went away.

I really like tiny portal....it integrates my site well and I like the look and feel of it.....i would really prefer to keep it....

so anyone know how to get SMF SN to play nice with TP Portal?

Advertisement: