SMF Social Network

Started by MonoTiz, April 10, 2010, 12:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hcfwesker

I've looked everywhere, even joined at monotiz.com ... but cannot find where to purchase the PRO version of this.  There was a PRO Test attachment package i found, but doesnt show anything when installed.

the LITE version is great but really interested in the PRO version and its features.

EDIT::

NM, I found it.  was expecting this to be $20 or higher, but less than $8 what deal for the PRO version. :)

hcfwesker

No support for the Paid version whatsoever.  And worse, the support forum is set to "admin post approval" so others can't even see your post and try and help you while the owner is nowhere to be seen!  Have no idea why they're set to post approval when ONLY paid customers can access the support section of the forum.

Glad it was only $8 bucks.

carlosgq

any updgrade?  for 2.0.4 version? please

David111567

Quote from: carlosgq on March 01, 2013, 12:59:39 PM

Pro version still works fine with 2.0.4.   Love the mod. Wish he would add a few things... but still very cool.

Draffi

Site for Pro-Version is gone...

Can somebody sell this to me?

Please write PM.

Thank you!

electricwildflower

Anyone have any news on if this can actually work on smf 2.0.4 and where people can purchase it as it seems dead. Shame as it looks like the type of thing i really could do with.

TheListener

Quote from: David111567 on April 22, 2013, 10:32:36 PM
Quote from: carlosgq on March 01, 2013, 12:59:39 PM

Pro version still works fine with 2.0.4.   Love the mod. Wish he would add a few things... but still very cool.

Draffi

QuoteYou can easily add internal links by the menu button. You can easily share photos or other items in your gallery (No HTML, only BBC).

Where i find that "Menu Button"....?

sturmkatze

Quote from: Draffi on September 22, 2013, 11:12:25 AM
QuoteYou can easily add internal links by the menu button. You can easily share photos or other items in your gallery (No HTML, only BBC).

Where i find that "Menu Button"....?
I think it means where is says [+] Add this link I think. I can't see how to add photos. I DID find where to edit the stuff to fix the grammatical errors and such. (In the themes/language/SMFSocialNetwork.english.php file)

I read there was a tutorial on his site, but that's dead. I'd love to have the tutorial... This thing DOES have good possibilities, especially when used with Ultimate Profile. What'd like, is a way to connect it somehow so that when you post to your social wall, it would read the custom code area of Ultimate Profile and make the user's wall like that. I know it's "doable" I just don't know how.

Anyway, this is for a Dog Owner's site... the beta is here: http://www.reenactor.net/dog/ It seems t be working pretty well. If I can just fix a couple things like the profile/wall customization thing...

sturmkatze

Does anyone have the instructions for this mod? I read that there was a tutorial, but it's long gone. I am hoping maybe the mod author will send it to me, but if not, does anyone know how to add photos to the wall posts? I get the @username hashtag thing... great... I know there's more to use.

Biology Forums

I like your set up, sturmkatze... Using "Bark" instead of shout, pretty neat. What exactly are you having difficult with? How did you happen to get the full version?

sturmkatze

Quote from: Liam_michael on October 10, 2013, 01:04:47 PM
I like your set up, sturmkatze... Using "Bark" instead of shout, pretty neat. What exactly are you having difficult with? How did you happen to get the full version?

He e-mailed it to me. I asked. Sadly, he has no time for anything on this. I would really like the instructions... HOW does one post photos to the wall? for example...

langel

sorry to revive  :P

someone will have knowledge of the author? To purchase the pro version ...

or some of you, perhaps?

Thank you!  :)
Me podran vetar de mil foros pero nunca me callaran!!

David111567

I have the pro version... sure would like to see some updates.  I also have his SMFBay mod... these mods had GREAT potential and they still work with the latest SMF.  Anybody know how to contact the author?

MESWEB

Can anyone upload there PRO version. I will update mod.

Kindred

unfortunately
Distribution of this package is not allowed
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

hcfwesker

Doesn't the Breeze mod by Suki pretty much do what this MOD did.

Diego Andrés

Quote from: hcfwesker on October 12, 2014, 02:20:05 PM
Doesn't the Breeze mod by Suki pretty much do what this MOD did.

Kinda, Breeze add social profiles + semi-social page. This mod added just a Social Page.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

ceewee

Kindred

That does not mean that the mod can be re-released with updates by someone else.   He released the pro version, as is -- but did not release the code form the existing license
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: