[3966]Mod uninstall and non-default theme (bug #3966)

Started by tmarques, April 04, 2010, 05:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmarques

Hi,

I have a fix for this bug:

http://dev.simplemachines.org/mantis/view.php?id=3966

<file name="$sourcedir/Packages.php">
        <operation>
                <search position="replace"><![CDATA[$themes_installed = implode(',', $themes_installed);]]></search>
                <add><![CDATA[//$themes_installed = implode(',', $themes_installed);

//FIXME: Is it just me, or the below line should be uncommented,
                        //       though it isn't now because custom_themes also includes "1".
                        //$custom_themes[] = $themes_installed[0];
                        $themes_installed = implode(',', $custom_themes);]]></add>
        </operation>
        </file>

It seems to me that some rewriting of the rest of the code may be necessary, as I didn't seem to be addressing the whole problem, but this does make it work well everytime.

Best regards

Arantor

When you're installing/uninstalling, is it on every custom theme or only pick-n-choose ones?

tmarques

Quote from: Arantor on April 08, 2010, 05:35:17 AM
When you're installing/uninstalling, is it on every custom theme or only pick-n-choose ones?

I usually only install on one custom theme, not all. Why? Is it working for all?

Arantor

That's what I'm getting at. Does the fix work the same way if you're installing on every custom theme or not? IIRC that was one of the circumstances I encountered that caused the bug to occur in the first place, where you weren't installing on every theme.

Advertisement: