[FIXED] Textbox is disabled when its not supposed to be [2.0 RC2]

Started by the7thGhost, January 13, 2010, 10:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the7thGhost

Bug fixed by following Arantor's advice in next post.

SMF Version: 2.0 RC2
The list of MODs I have installed is attached. Saving an image was faster :P
Using CS4 theme by Zushiba
No language packs installed
Not sure if I'm using UTF-8 or not, I think I am, but not sure.

According to my host's FAQ I have:
QuoteApache 1.3.34
PHP5 5.2.8
MySQL 5
GD Library 2.0.28 with GIF support

There is a Javascript error on the page index.php?action=admin;area=manageattachments;sa=avatars. Under "Uploadable Avatars" when you select "Upload avatars to Specific directory" the two text boxes underneat stay un-editable. They're supposed to become editable.
Error:
QuoteWebpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2; OfficeLiveConnector.1.4; OfficeLivePatch.1.3)
Timestamp: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 03:16:06 UTC

Line: 1046
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: http://ddasylum.com/smf/index.php?action=admin;area=manageattachments;sa=avatars;dc2d8d9c=52b105877dceee5097f2a23e4a698fdd

Using IE8

This is line 1046 in the file:
Quote<select name="custom_avatar_enabled" id="custom_avatar_enabled"  onchange="updateStatus();">

Arantor

Thanks for the very detailed report!

As it happens, I think this one has been reported before - and already fixed for RC3. I believe you just need to change line 1046 there to refer to fUpdateStatus() instead of updateStatus().

the7thGhost

Thanks, I'll try that tomorrow after school. Getting a bit late right now, and I need to be studying for my semester exams tomorrow...

the7thGhost

Arantor

This can be moved to Fixed/Bogus bugs, it's the same issue as previously reported and is fixed in RC3.

Norv

To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

Advertisement: