News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

One problem with this profile posts

Started by Dani88, April 11, 2010, 10:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dani88

Hello friends I have this problem look, I appear as a visitor so is connected and when I enter a profile tells me that there is no longer to do, check display.templante and is well .. help

Registrate en bitshare y empeza a ganar dinero compartiendo tus archivos, solo tenes que pinchar sobre la imagen

MI WEB:
==>> www.adictosweb.net <<==

Chas Large

It seems your account has been changed to Guest (Visitor) and the typical permissions for Guests prevent access to other users profiles.
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

Dani88

Quote from: Chas Large on April 12, 2010, 05:18:54 AM
It seems your account has been changed to Guest (Visitor) and the typical permissions for Guests prevent access to other users profiles.

any solution?

Registrate en bitshare y empeza a ganar dinero compartiendo tus archivos, solo tenes que pinchar sobre la imagen

MI WEB:

Chas Large

Well you'll need to reregister on the forum. Are you the Admin?

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

Dani88

Quote from: Chas Large on April 12, 2010, 10:14:06 AM
Well you'll need to reregister on the forum. Are you the Admin?

if I'm the administrator, and other users who also appear as visitors?

MI WEB:

Chas Large

Sorry, you've completely lost me now. Answering questions with questions does not help me to help you.

Please answer Yes/No to the following:

1. Can you log in to your site as the Administrator?
2. If you can, are you able to see Member Profiles?
3. If you cannot, do you have another member set as Administrator?
4. If you do not have another Administrator, can you access the site by FTP?

Dani88

MI WEB:

Chas Large

Dani88

no

The user whose profile you are trying to view does not exist.

MI WEB:

Chas Large

If you go to Admin > Members > View all Members, can you see a list of all the members?

Dani88

MI WEB:

Chas Large

I'm trying to check what is happening.

Please post a link to your site and I'll join.

Dani88

MI WEB:

Chas Large

I have tried to register but cannot as I cannot translate correctly the question on your register screen.

Please register an account for me and PM me with the details if you want me to help.

Chas Large

Thank you for providing the login details.

I have logged in and yes, the error occurs.

If I go to my Profile, I can see part of it but when selecting Forum Profile I get the following error on a white screen:

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /home/viciosos/public_html/foro/Sources/Profile-Modify.php  on line 2428

This tells me you have a corrupted file. The most common cause is a modification that affects users profiles. I suggest you uninstall modifications one at a time to find the one that is corrupting the Profile-Modify.php file.

Dani88

mmm I see, this error gave me Saturday, is that some mods to install them manually, and the last time the most in teampage not install from packages, I say the latest mods.

Display Age and Location next to posts
rulesonpost
ageonpost
Topstar
Top Stats

was well before those

MI WEB:

Chas Large

Any or all of these could cause the problem.

You need to UNINSTALL one by one and check the profiles each time.

Dani88

MI WEB:

Chas Large

Can you tell everyone here how it was solved?

Please mark topic solved if you are happy.

Dani88

What I did instead of uninstalling them one by one past the upgrade and ready and only the source of themes and SSI and index.php.

Thanks

MI WEB:

Advertisement: